FEATURE: Episode Avatar App

Episode has a lot of interesting features in their customization forum and I believe it would be a good idea if the team created a standalone app just for it. Avatar making applications are very popular and it’s time Episodes added theirs. It can really help a lot of writers, as one myself, I’m always searching for an Avatar app that can assist me. I try to envision a character but I’m not good at drawing so I use Avatar apps but most are not satisfying and have limited features so I can’t use them. A very important advice is to please make it free, most Avatar apps need cash to unlock some features so Episode from the goodness of your heart, if you’re going to do this, make the app free. Every background, hairstyle, skin color, body feature and clothing should be free as it is when you do your customizing. It should be something fun anyone can do in their free time. Plus it could bring more people into the Episode game fandom.

9 Likes

Hello @Tobe, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories.

Also, you may want to turn this into a feature request, which you’d do by either going to Feature + Art Suggestions and creating a topic that follows the Feature Request Guidelines, or editing this topic according to the Feature Request Guidelines and then moving it to the Suggestions category. Let me know if you’d like to do either of those and I’d be happy to help! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve done it

1 Like

bump

Support!

Support

Support

support