Petition : For Anything, last thread got closed

I made a thread about this before but Ryan closed it :woman_facepalming: Anyway this is for anything you want changed or more of. I will go first. More LL clothes and more INK animations. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

I believe he’s closing the thread because you’re putting it in the wrong category. :wink:

Site feedback is the section for your opinion on the new forums. :point_down:t4:

Maybe you could try putting it in episode fan community or gen chat. Not 100% sure but, you can always ask one of the moderators.

1 Like

Yes that’s where the original thread was but he said put it on the site feedback if I remember correctly. But thank you :blush:

Not trying to be or mean or anything are you sure he put it there?
He said it was in the wrong section on this thread…

1 Like

But wouldn’t Ryan just move the thread instead of closing it? Are you sure it’s not also because this has no clear topic? (Like with the chat threads…)

4 Likes

Good point. I think @oceanlover should ask @Ryan

True I will. :joy:

Closing as this section is for feedback about the forums site itself. Requests for the Episode app itself can be made in the feature request section. Here are the guidelines for making feature requests.

And if you’re unsure where your posts belong on the forums site please read this tutorial.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes