PETITION: More Ink!

Yes! I completely agree!

I tried to save Episode in the last forums. I failed - nothing happened from it. They just opened up and said they were actually abandoning it. I think they were planning to keep hush-hush about that until someone mentioned it. There’s no communication between them and us and it’s rerrible.

Until I get the walk_angry animation, I’m gonna continue being bitter about the lack of Episode INK updates.

3 Likes

Actually, Liz responded to this thread earlier. Here’s a link to her post if you don’t feel like scrolling through the topic: PETITION: More Ink!

This is the exact same post I was sent in the previous forum. I think it’s odd that they don’t make an actual post. They only reply when someone brings it up.

Hopefully, they’ll make an announcement once they’re done releasing ink assets

For INK there is already a ‘walk_sad’ animation :))

OMG I SO AGREE I LOVE INK!! I don’t really like limelight that much, I think INK has more induvidual looks, while in limelight they all look pretty much the same. I SAY MORE INK!!

5 Likes

INK SHALL LIVEEEEEE (I dont mind LL but still…)

6 Likes

Totally agree!! Ink is much better than Limelight and many authors and readers prefer it to Limelight!

I totally agree!

They should release the music that seems to only play in featured stories, and the hidden animations.

It’s silly that ANIMATIONS of all things can be used in Featured Stories. I get that Ink won’t get any more updates, so just release the hidden stuff instead.

4 Likes

I personally love Ink and with Limelight u have so many options, which is unfair

1 Like

honestly i don’t really like limelight my only love is ink sorry not sorry it’s not fair that u still seem to be abandoning ink i never play stories in limelight neither will i ever make one in limelight
INK FOREVER

4 Likes

If this was the case, then they would have just updated to a newer version of classic and INK probably would have never existed.

1 Like

And indeed they could have. Technology and art styles are two different things. I mean, it would be really rude to tell an artist that their style isn’t high tech enough… and it wouldn’t make much sense! Any art can be upgraded to better tech. However, back in 2014, a lot of people were complaining about Classic being “ugly”.

For example, the new Incredibles film looks a lot better than the old one even though the art is the same. That’s because the technology has improved significantly. Things have moved on a long way since they had to draw each individual frame of an animation. Now, instead they create a character and then give it a “skeleton” with “muscles”. These muscles can move on their own without having to draw each individual movement. So now they can create new animations without having to draw each frame. That has been true of all the styles, but every few years it becomes easier to animate the “muscles” and “bones” and it looks more fluid and is generally easier and quicker to create new animations. That doesn’t mean the style needs to change, though.

But that’s a really rudimentary, simplistic explanation. My boyfriend is much more clued up, so I’ll link him in:

@ChaoticDeluge

5 Likes

Male LLs are so unattractive. The hair the face…everything. its funny when stories say “i saw a sexy stranger”…where? Cuz its not tht LL dude. X3

7 Likes

Limelight barely has stuff compared to Ink. It’s a new style, they are gonna have to give more attention to it.

3 Likes

I think I’ll stop reading episodes if they get rid of ink!! I feel like their trying to push the limelight agenda.

8 Likes

limelight is the new style ofc its gonna get pushed. plus ink is discontinued

2 Likes