PETITION: More Ink!

How about the saying, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all?”
Honestly, I know that they’re going to discontinue ink. Before they do, I’d like a few more features. Also, have you seen everyone who supports this? You’re not only calling me ungrateful, but everyone else who supports this. This is not about “getting what I want” this is about what the majority of people of the community want. Why did you even click on this thread if you were just going to tell me to “get the hell off Episode.” I’m my own person and I have an opinion. It’s a free country and I will do whatever I want. Your negativity doesn’t change my opinion at all. So why don’t you sit down and comment of threads that you actually care about. All this tells me about you is that you’re a hypocrite that can’t see another person’s opinion and thinks that they’re always right.
So, get the hell off of my thread. Thank you. :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Just the other day I saw you commenting on other LL thread when someone said something about INK. Well I get it. If it’s an update for LL it’s a place for LL.
This is place for INK LOVERS even if we don’t get anything… so what? Let us dream. Why this is bother you so much? Because we like what you don’t like? Criticising other people that commenting on LL thread then coming here and being rude and criticise what we’re trying to do here. Don’t like it? Don’t read it. Simple as that.

19 Likes

The only one who sounds sad and angry is you. Don’t come for those who ask for things in a respectful and organized manner. If this thread isn’t doing it for you, then click ctrl X and move on.

12 Likes

Oh ok thanks

1 Like

You’re obviously triggered by my thread. This is maybe the fourth time you’ve replied to it. Also, you insulted everyone, so why would we not defend ourselves? Stop commenting on posts if you’re just going to be a troll.

8 Likes

@Sydney_H could you please review the comments made by @casper_new1

3 Likes

Hello @AbbeyX_295! Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. Appropriate measures have been taken in regards to @casper_new1.

:sunglasses:

9 Likes

I completely agree. Episode shouldn’t just ignore it’s most popular style to update its new one. I feel like in Limelight, it’s hard to find a good style, but in ink, I know what features I like and I feel like Episode is forgetting about Ink!

8 Likes

Thanks, you have fun do whatever your doing.

Hear, hear!

Yes think so too
For limelight there are way mooore animations or outfits hairs and whatever
Looove that Idea<3

I agree!

I definitely agree!!

I like the LL clothes and the look of the women but untill the men are sorted I wont write in it .
I love the look and feel from ink so much better

4 Likes

I just love Ink, it would take me a while to get used to LL.

2 Likes

I agree, I really like INK. I wish they could add more jackets :cry: I really hope there will be more INK

8 Likes

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying, but coming from someone who is working on an action/adventure type of story in INK, that just feels a little degrading :confused: IMO all three styles can be used for all genres on Episode, as long as the story line is good, it doesn’t seem like anyone will really care too much about the style. Unless their ratio of their love of one style to another is… :grimacing: But anyway, you have some pretty solid points! :smile:

2 Likes

Support!

And more animations.

1 Like

Y:clap:A:clap:S