PETITION: More Ink!

More INK stuff would be incredible!! And I would love to have some of those LL outfits in INK because they are amazing. But I think we need to be realistic here in what we ask for. Episode already does so much for us already and I don’t think demanding more is going to help anyone. I think we need to be patient and understand that they can’t do all this for us. We also need to understand that LL is still a baby and the episode team are a lot more focused on that right now because it is so new. Don’t get me wrong I am a huge supporter for INK outfits as I write in INK myself as I don’t like the way LL characters move but we need to understand episode has a lot on their plate already and that LL is their current focus. And we need to respect the opinions of those who do like LL because they exist and they have less to choose from then INK.

5 Likes

Yhea, would be amazing but now a lot of people use LL but ty :wink:

This would be amazing if it could happen!!
I 100% support!!

100% support over here :raising_hand_woman:t2:

INK is the best :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I 100% support too! For me Ink is the best!! :grinning:

I understand LimeLight is the “baby” style, so they are focussing on updating it a lot however what’s been the past few updates? LimeLight beach wear. LimeLight victorian mystery. LimeLight dance animations. Yes I understand the latest contest is LimeLight only but what about the authors, who despise LineLight, who write in INK and have made forum posts asking for good ideas for new INK clothes and animations. Just because LimeLight is the newest style, just because it’s barelt got anything compared to INK or classic, doesn’t mean the INK authors should be at a disadvantage to the LimeLight authors

6 Likes

Hey

We really need INK stuff now! :sweat:
Since they only uptade on LL, like that style would ever get famous as Ink. :unamused:

2 Likes

I agree with you^^

support

Support! Ink should be treated equally to limelight!

1 Like

um no. limelight and ink should be treated equally.

:pray:

I totally agree!!! :100::pray:t5:

I just discovered that episode is finished with INK. They have updated the system so it is no longer efficient to create INK outfits and animations as it takes longer because it uses old technology. LL uses new technology and is a lot faster therefore it’s easier for the episode team to do.

I have to say…
I prefer LL more than INK.

Why?

I know people find LL yucky, and robotic…
But I’ve been on Episode since the time INK released. I was so happy, and it was my fave even when LL first came. But soon, I just started realizing… INK is no more than a lot of bad boy and cliché stories. I mean… so are LL, but I find LL more realistic, and easier.

4 Likes

I disagree, only because I know so many stories in ink that are far from cliche. It’s not going to be any different with LL, there will still be cliche stories. BUT I do understand why you like LL better. It has a lot more animations and skin tones, etc. The style doesn’t change anything though, there will always be cliches no matter what style.

6 Likes

@cateyedgoddess I totally get where you’re going.

I mean… some stories that are in LL now… used to be INK.

And I like most of the INK versions better.

But, yeah. Since more people have/or are trying to use LL there are more originals being made, or released. (Not that there isn’t for INK.)

4 Likes

I agree! :smile:

1 Like

I agree.