PETITION: More Ink!

Hmmm, I know they’re focused on LL rn but Im still hoping for the day where they’ll come back to INK lol INNNKK ALL THE WAAY! :joy:

1 Like

I knew I saw new clothing!

1 Like

I love LL… but for me INK will always be better.
It has a special place in my heart. :innocent:

5 Likes

Same lol

1 Like

GIRL i gotta see this! what items in particular?

I think she meant the sweaters from this post

4 Likes

i really wish there were female ink things added. BUT regardless i’m still happy

6 Likes

I see no point in focusing on a single style, perhaps they work on both LL and Ink

5 Likes

Tbh i hate limelight… its ugly in my opinion and the characters dont have good expressions ill allways prefer ink and if anyone published a limelight story i wouldnt read it, i dont really like it, and kinda thought it would be unfair to stop updating as, most stories are ink and ink is more popular.

8 Likes

cuz limelight isnt as popular as INK as inks better,

1 Like

also, LL the males are super ugly, and dont look as good as ink Lmao

2 Likes

Oh gosh. No, I ain’t dealing with this. Walks away

3 Likes

Aha sorry

Same, the characters look robotic and for the crying i dont know if they’re slapping their face or crying lmao

5 Likes

i agree, i hate limelight…

1 Like

LL males look soo horrible. They dont even look average mainly weird looking x3 it doesnt help tht they have bad personalities either.

1 Like

Lotta stuff ink writers wanted(fantasy) were mainly ignored and given to LL…not fair…same wth most stuff ppl in ink wanted given to LL.
I like the skintone and eyes(the shine and expression) but LL isnt my favorite either.
Wish theyd update ink(it still lacks a lot imo)

4 Likes

They have explained why they are not updating Ink anymore. Please stop complaining about it. It won’t get you anywhere.

4 Likes

im stating my opinion, along with others.

5 Likes

I agree, not a huge fan of limelight.

1 Like