PETITION: More Ink!

I’ve read this for the first time… If INK is supposedly hand drawn and LL isn’t, why can’t you create INK 2.0?

2 Likes

Maybe they will, they are just working on Limelight for now.

I hope so. INK has the BEST animation but Limelight has the best features. I seriously can’t understand how it was impossible to combine these two. Limelight looks robotic and INK looks so off compared to LL. D:

1 Like

Maybe one day they will add more to Classic, too?

No.

They are done with it. I sometimes look at Classic at portal to feel nostalgic, but they have to display

This style is no longer receiving updates.

I hope this doesn’t happen to INK as well. And I heard that LL is the last style. We have to live with those robotic animations… :sweat:

1 Like

They aren’t too robotic.

I don’t like the angry ones they just seem annoyed tbh not much anger. And most of them have loop which makes it a nightmare to write. And LL takes more space than any other style, some people’s phones crash bc of LL.

What do you mean by it takes more space?

LL stories load longer, have shorter line limit in portal etc.

2 Likes

if they get rid of ink i was uninstall the game and leave a not so nice review
bc ink is life

1 Like

bruh
this is me whenever i see ll males

11 Likes

Lmao now I’m getting used to ll and I even manged to make one hot dude, which I am…cough cough very proud of :joy::sob:

1 Like

just saying if there a really no more ink updates i an’t living with crap i will NEVER play episode again
plus both my parents hate episode so that will be their Christmas gift

1 Like

Okay you are just overreacting. Although I agree with you now on the petition, we should get more ink stuff and it shouldn’t stop being updated, you’re being dramatic.

3 Likes

INK 4LIFE :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

It’ll always be on top. I love Limelight but you can’t out top Ink. It was the original trendsetter

7 Likes

Thank you for understanding. Plenty of people in here could learn a thing or two from you.

5 Likes

I do not think you are overreacting. Personally, if they did get rid of INK, then yes, I would definitely stop using the app, but they are not getting rid of INK, they are just not updating it any more, which is not the same. I respect your decision, but if INK is “sinking down” and you love it so much, then I think you should stay to keep it afloat, do you not agree? I mean, that is what I am planning to do.

Like Dido says in her song, “White Flag”: I will go down with this ship.
Yeah, this last part was unnecessary, but I have that song stuck in my head and it fits tonight’s mood.

Also, and edit to add this: Apes, you should become the president of INK style’s fan club. Have you considered that? You should LOL.

9 Likes

I will gladly become one :smiley: :joy:

3 Likes