PETITION: More Ink!

I agree.

8 Likes

They should add the blue and green skin colors from limelight. It would help with more fantasy. For example an alien or the light green that looks like they are sick.

13 Likes

I wish there were more animations…
Like for eg, a knocking animation would be cool for ink. Also more tattoos, hairstyles such as long ponytail, loose bangs hair etc. Ever since LL has come, there have not been major updates for the ink category! WE WANT MORE INK!
I wish there were more animations…

Like, on a scale from 1 to 10, how cool is ink?

0 voters

According to me, it’s 10/10
LOVE INK, MORE INK <3

19 Likes

yes please.INK is the best!!

10 Likes

I agree also more tattoos for men and introduce tattoos for women as well

12 Likes

I agree! Ink is their best style!

12 Likes

Yesss I so agree with you love ink favourite format to read and currently creating.
Limelight is horrible no definition in the faces and everyone looks the same and the males look shocking.
More clothing and hairs or allow us to create our own clothing at least for episodes.

13 Likes

I agree and FULLY SUPPORT this petition. We need more fantasy clothing and even more skin tones and shades of Light Brown Hair colors too.

12 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!! I love how far they’ve come with ink but it would be FANTASTIC if there were more animations, clothing and props! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

After reading all these comments, I have now decided to switch my Story back to Ink. Limelight is still toooo limited and there is soo much more with Ink & how easy it is to use without having to relearn it all with LL
-rolls eyes-

SUPPORTTTTT!!! It is still VERY clear that the community has fallen in Love with INK! I stamp my seal of approval with it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I agree completely!! I mean, I love Limelight too, but INK has its own strengths. I’d love to see more animations, clothes, props and character details for INK.

9 Likes

I absolutely have to agree!

Although limelight is a unique style, i personally find INK is the most sutiable style for the majority of our lovely writers here in this wonderful comunity. I would definitely love to see female tattoos and diverse clothing. INK is amazing, there are endless possibilities with INK, especially when it comes to advance directing and its simple to match the INK style when creating overlays. :raising_hand_woman:t4: :black_heart:

17 Likes

Please!!! I need more animations!!! (and clothes)

9 Likes

:rofl: YES

6 Likes

You have my vote!

7 Likes

I would love to have a “brown” hair color in ink like limelight. The chesnut brown is too reddish

7 Likes

There should be more updates for beards for men, piercing and clothes as well.

9 Likes

YES!
And more food props!
And hair styles, and hair colors.
And children avatars!!!

22 Likes

Agreed! Maybe more diversity other than pretty girl clothing like goths, punks and such…

9 Likes

SUPPORT!!

11 Likes