Petition On Update: SIGN IF YOU THINK IT RIGHT 💞

This is a petition and request not any hate
Anyone can sign but pls be kind with your responses or opinions :revolving_hearts::sweat_smile:

Share this to as many people so our voices can be heard
We love the app but not the update :slightly_frowning_face:

PLS SHARE ON INSTA with this image and tag #EpisodeNeedsUsWeNeedEpisode

24 Likes

Already signed

2 Likes

Omg this is actually ridiculous!! I didn’t know this was happening. Is it only with specific stories?
Where can we talk to someone about this?

3 Likes

Thank you :sob::sob::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve made a petition so our voices can be hear but check out the RE: Community story’s will stop being free xx :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I signed the petition!! If it helps (probably won’t) I am sending a support ticket.

3 Likes

Acc ty sm xx :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Of course!! xx
We have to fight this. it’s literally so bad. I don’t get it all. this is what I wrote in the ticket:
This is absolutely ludicrous!!! I can’t even believe Episode would do this to readers and authors. I realize that Episode is a business, but don’t you think this would piss off the community, and maybe you would end up losing readers and authors??? Hmm, let’s think about it… YES! The community section is where authors can write FREELY and readers can read FREELY. I don’t know what the hell you’re trying to do this by doing this. Episode has been a safe place for me. I love the community, the stories, and everything about it! Now, you’re taking that away from me. Lots of other people agree with me. You’re losing business and people. good job.

5 Likes

Like genuinely thank you for speaking out this may be small action but trust me this one comment and support will make the biggest difference it just may take time xx :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::joy:
We just need to stick together like a community :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yes, that is so true! I love it. Through these times, we NEED to stick together and stay strong. everything will be alright in the end x
Episode isn’t going to go through with this because of all the angry readers and authors at the end. it’ll be bad for their business.

3 Likes

Pls share this on insta and tag #EpisodeNeedsUsWeNeedEpisode

3 Likes

Signed. They should, at the very least, make it a choice for authors to participate in this new idea rather than forcing it on all popular community stories.

5 Likes

Yes definitely xx :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:
Pls share this on instagram and tag #EpisodeNeedsUsWeNeedEpisode

3 Likes

Wow…I’ll definitely be signing, thanks for doing this. :heart:

3 Likes

Pls share on insta and put the tag :revolving_hearts::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Will do. :raised_hands:t5::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts::tired_face:

1 Like

Done. I really hope that they pay attention to the feedback that we give and don’t just disregard it. I for one will not be publishing again on this platform if it’s going to force authors to participate. I get that they are a business- but how successful can they be if all of the talented writers leave them and publish on other platforms?

2 Likes

Exactly we make episode not episode makes us :revolving_hearts::joy:

3 Likes

Signed and shared with most of my friends :two_hearts:

2 Likes