FEATURE: supporting small authors discussion

Ofc! Iā€™ll share youā€™re IG post!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@Alex_Af, I really admire your perseverance and energy! Youā€™re trying to change this unfair world. Youā€™re crazy! And thatā€™s why Iā€™m with you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH! Your support really means a lot to me! I even DMed @episode.advocates to see if we can spread the word through them. So, fingers crossed :wink:

3 Likes

Youā€™re the best, indeed! :slight_smile: I admire people who not just sigh about the problem, but act to solve it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just hope we can get as many people as possible on our side!

@LI05, @Estefi, @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE, @KM90, @Gracex, @Cribb, @FieryTenderness I also copied this petition directly in the H&V and Fantastical threads. I addressed it directly to Liz, please, like and support it as well!

Thank all very much for joining in!

10 Likes

Seems like I have already liked everything possible :slight_smile: Iā€™ll check once again. And let me know if there is something else to like/support!

3 Likes

We, ordinary writers, write ordinary stories. :woman_shrugging:t4: I struggle a month or more to write good chapter. Itā€™s good in my opinion, since I try to make it flawless and I include advanced techniques as much as possible.
But thatā€™s not enough. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I totally hear you! I really loved your story and it had an awfully unfair amount of reads. I keep my fingers crossed for you in the @episode.advocates weekly contest!

Btw, can we maybe use @epy_universe channel to spread the word? I am sure many aspiring authors would agree with this petition, we just need as much exposure as possible.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Can you also, please, spread the word about this petition so that we get as much attention and support as possible? If it gets many likes and comments I will have a good case to direct it to Episode management.

2 Likes

Seeing some stories with under 1000 reads win would have been amazingšŸ˜ H&V: Lifelines was amazing!!!

6 Likes

I completely agree. All the stories that won had over 1k reads which really makes me wonderā€¦

@Bells.C, you should join us and bring all your supporters!

3 Likes

SUPPORTING! that would help so many people so much!

3 Likes

I am also deeply shocked that @thesktales didnā€™t win. I think you should totally support this petition and ask your hundreds of followers to do the same as this was totally unfair to you. You were ranking second, how on Earth this could have happened?!

@CD_Erugo, your story was also ranking quite high! Why were you not even considered?

6 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for your support! Please, spread the word so that we can get as much attention as possible!

3 Likes

I support this 10000000%ā€¦ Episode should be held accountable.

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

Please, help me spread the word about this petition so that we have a solid number of co-thinkers and can address Episode with our concerns.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. Or even if we could pay some moeny like we do for gems and passes to have our story in the featured section for a certain amount of time would be helpful too.

4 Likes

Thanks Alex!! Sharing it now :blush::blush:

5 Likes