Petition to Bring Back the RP Section!

The RP section being removed is something literally no one asked for. It was a big part of what kept people active on the community, and even if it was not Episode related, general chat, forum games, and etc aren’t and they’re still allowed to thrive! Hoping that we’re listened to, I request a petition to bring back the RP section!

Maybe if enough people sign, it will come back(?)!

Further Info on the Goals of this Petition

EDIT: If we can’t have it back, an explanation would be great. Even if there are other places to RP, people who put years into this deserve a proper explanation and why exactly it wouldn’t correlate with the future of the forums, as Episode is, quite literally, a storytelling app.

• Signed!

0 voters

19 Likes

Never actually did RP, but seems fun! And if there is a large amount of people who like it, lemme sign

14 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I never did RP on the forums either, but it was something a lot of people on the site enjoyed.

8 Likes

At this point I only come for Thursdays and bug announcements.

15 Likes

Indeed, wouldn’t be fair to take that away from people. I think it would be great way to express ourselves, and build relationships, why did it get taken down? It violated the rules? :thinking:

6 Likes

we’ve decided to permanently close the Role-Playing and Story Games category.

even though u guys want it back, it CAN’T come back.

7 Likes

read the thread.

5 Likes

It was loosely around the lines of it not aligning with “plans for the future,” so we never really got a true explanation. Supposing it’s referring to the “engaging, friendlier, and positive place,” it was one of the most active sections.

“During the last year, we’ve taken steps to make the forums a more engaging, friendlier, and more positive place to interact with fellow players about all things Episode. This year we’d like to focus on streamlining our forums and we’ve realized that the Role-Playing and Story Games sub-forum is not in line with our goals and plans for the future.”

7 Likes

Yeah that, so basically, it CAN’T come back. So, it’s their decision. @AnnSza

4 Likes

All of us have. :slight_smile: We know they said permanently, if they said temporarily, that wouldn’t make sense as they’ve removed it. That’s what the petition’s for. If we can’t have it back, a proper explanation is all that’s asked for. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

alright then. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Signed/Supported!

3 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

I just don’t really understand why people would wanna RP in a place that doesn’t want them!

7 Likes

Hmm… good point. An explanation would just be appreciated, though.

2 Likes

Just leave Episode. There are plenty of other way better sites that wont stab you in the back like Episode did. You need to stand up for yourselves and not just come crawling back like puppies.

7 Likes

Looking through the thread, most people here aren’t RPers anyways, and probably don’t realize most of the RP community has already left. If they do bring it back now, which they probably won’t, all the RPs will be inactive and lackluster, if there are any at all.

4 Likes

True. But I really want an explanation. I really didn’t get too into the RP community on Episode specifically but all those worlds taken down is really just unreasonable. An update on it would be great, although deep down, I know it will be fruitless. I just wanted to give it a go, one last time. I’ll probably close it soon.

3 Likes

Yes, obviously an explanation would be great, but the mods are too busy banning people who dare talk about it than to give it to us.

2 Likes

I just wished these type of petitions worked and we had better communication with Episode and higher ups. I feel like a lot of these issues would be solved if we could successfully get our ideas across between creators and them. But, alas, it’s a corporation in the bare bones of it and things aren’t that simple. :confused:

4 Likes