Petty attempts of doing art

Thanks! Not really, since this was my first piece so far. I might create one in future, if I keep doing this, of course.

1 Like

Maybe :open_mouth: But you can’t sue me! I am the Jarl’s Thane!

1 Like

As for making one - sorry, folks, I can try, but maybe 1 or 2 more, it’ll also take some time for me to get started.

I would love for you to practice with my character details but only if you want :see_no_evil: :blob_sun:

Sofiaxrosay, YourSecretAngel and
JemU776
- if you feel like it, share your characters and give me some info on their personalities and I’ll randomly choose one to practice!

My details:

Personality: loves kindness, optimism, helping, day-dreaming, reading (especially comedy, action, mystery), writing, tea, sweets, carnivals, watching fight scenes, ice skating…OK there is a lot :joy:

1 Like

Actually, yours has challenging hairstyle, which I’d like to try out. So I’ll try to do her today :blush:

1 Like

She should be a little of gothic styled, right?

1 Like

That would be awesome, i like surprises so it can be a surprise too :yay:

Alrighty! I will try :open_mouth:

1 Like

Aaaand there we go. Messed up a little, but practice makes perfect, right xD

14 Likes

That is perfect, ty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, was fun to draw her ^^

3 Likes

Yeah, being that talented is kinda illegal here. :joy:

1 Like

It looks AMAZING!!

2 Likes

Ahah, thank you ^^ It’s not too good yet, but community is inspiring! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Are you kidding? Your style is so amazing you could make a cartoon show!

2 Likes

You seem like a pro.

2 Likes

You flatter me :blush: It still has its flaws, but I promise to improve. Kind of getting ready for some future illustrations for my story :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m excited for you!! :smirk:

2 Likes