Pewds vs T-series?

Time to settle this on episode forums.

• Pewdiepie
  • T-series
  • Who even are those?

0 voters

For meh Pewdiepie!! Like cmon Pewds is almost losing so, subscribe to him!

9 Likes

Seriously, if you’re subbed to T-Series we can’t be friends :no_good_woman:

4 Likes

Neverrr will

2 Likes

Everyone tuning in

Pewds is a youtuber and so is T-series. T-series is I think a Indian channel. So everyone go subscribe to pewds (PewDiePie)

2 Likes

I’m subscribe to him already :smile:

1 Like

I said this on Twitter but I’ll say it here too; the reason why I support PewDiePie in this silly battle is not because I genuinely think he should ‘win’. (Himself said that this was just a joke and didn’t care, but still) It’s because if it wasn’t for him, and many others,YouTube wouldn’t be as popular as it is now, there’s a reason why people make living off of YouTube, it’s because someone put all of their time and effort into this little hobby, and made it a job.

Along with other old YouTubers, PewDiePie helped this platform, and I think it’s a bad idea to let a company (not another YouTuber, a company) take this ‘crown’ away from the community.

8 Likes

Pewds all the way

1 Like

BuMp

T series MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS

3 Likes

YESS!!! Pewds is only like 8,000 away from T-series

4 Likes

Yikes we can’t let T series take over

Get the episode community to DO THEIR PART AND SUBSCRIBE

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

YEshshhs

2 Likes

I asked my bf to subscribe and he said “ew no”

:weary::weary::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Whuttt :confused::confused::sob::sob::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yay he’s subscribing :tipping_hand_woman:‍♀ :joy:

2 Likes

Yayyy :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe

2 Likes

I think people are actually subscribing to T series because they don’t like him or probably got their printers hacked

3 Likes

Honestly , the main reason why I support pewdiepie is because I like his content whilst with t-series , I take one good look at their trailers and Im already leaving :sweat_smile:

But I understand that isn’t at all a good reason to tell others to subscribe to pewdiepie and not t-series so here are a few things I’ve heard :

1. T-series is a music company , something youtube already has enough of and there are plenty of apps which are based around music . Youtube features for than music and pewdiepie represents that.

2. T-series is a scam , their subscribers are bots ! Don’t you think it’s a bit suspicious that they’re gaining 100,000 subscribers everyday but struggling to get 1000 views on their recent videos?

(Btw these aren’t things I’ve said and I’ll try to think of more but these are reasons that have had an effect on people’s opinions on t-series )

2 Likes

Bitch lasagna

2 Likes