PG stories v/s mature stories

I don’t even like steamy scenes or sexual innuendos, but I think it’s hypocritical to prohibit some things on the app because “minors are reading” but don’t apply that to sexual topics

2 Likes

Episode should make Ivy available so people can write whatever they want without worrying if a 15-year-old girl is going to read that. It’s not that hard :(( they would gain a lot of money doing that since many readers want mature topics (sadly, most of them want steamy scenes, but I won’t judge them)

Yes exactly, mature app>>>> mature section

1 Like

What is your definition of mature?

2 Likes

Things that adults can read/watch in any +18 show or movie. Idk if that’s too vague

I like a little bit of both but anything that’s episode feature related is sadly known to be mature and mess up. Not all but most.

2 Likes

Do you know if Episode are working on something right now? You know, since they shut down Ivy, maybe they will come up with something new (I hope!) I mailed them like a month ago about Ivy and other mature app, but never got feedback.

1 Like

I don’t know about their future plans :(( but we should insist and let them know about our opinions

2 Likes

I totally agree. Have you tried emailing them? Maybe you’ll have better luck than me.

2 Likes