Phone call scene help

Lines 365 and 366.

okay I fixed it but now I have another problem :sob:. let me take a picture

The shifting needs to be adjusted so it doesn’t cover the girl’s face.

I believe that would be line 377. I’m not sure of what exact numbers since I’m not shifting anything rn myself and it can be different for every overlay but it should be the second set of numbers that needs changing (in this case the -87).

Yeah, that looks much better than before!
Just a side note, I’d change line 375 to an @ instead of & to prevent Amelia from being idle.

thank you for the help!

I have another scene i need to fix. would you be able to take a look at it?

No worries! Happy to lend a hand.
And sure, I’ll take a look. (:

okay let me ss

would i be able to send you a link?

To see your script? No, because share links only allow previewing of the story not the actual script itself, that is if you’re referring to share links…? :person_shrugging: Portal URLs wouldn’t work either because your account isn’t mine.

ohh okay. it’s because it’s too much to ss that’s why

Hmm, you could copy and paste the script here or you could copy and paste it into a document and share the doc link here? :thinking:

well if it’s a menu tappable, is there a command i need to put in my script before I put the coding for the tappable like you mentioned for the background for my phone call scene?

like this?

Yes, you’ll need to add the overlays to the scene first and from there you can make them tappable.

i can’t copy and paste the script here because it says something about mentioning 10 users?

someone also coded the tappable for me so let me ss it and show it to you

Ah, it could be because of the numerous @s with character names.