Phonetext animation?

Hi so I’ve come across some stories that has the phonetext command included… and sometimes it has either an overlay or some kind of coding where the message is liked with an emoji and then it will show the emoji on screen :thinking:
I’m not sure if you understand what i mean, but if you do - please let me know how authors do this lol

1 Like

Hey!
I hope this video will help you
I am sharing a video tutorial link

Thank you

2 Likes

If you type format phonetext it turns the following dialogue into text bubbles. You just have to indicate which side of the screen you want each character’s bubbles to originate from.

I’m not too sure how people use emojis… you could try copying and pasting one into the script and see what happens.

1 Like

Thank you - not exactly what I meant but the video was still helpful :grin:

1 Like

Thank you - I’ll try that

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Sorry I am not able to help you​:pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

That kind of pop out emoji at the corner of a message whenever it’s being liked? If that’s what you meant, you need to upload the emoji as an overlay and just play around with the placement, opacity, and optional - the ease functions (for making the pop out to go smoothly).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.