Photo frame overlay hanging on the wall

Right and can you put on the albums that r already there. Cuz I want total three photo frames if it is possible otherwise one is good for me to the right side

1 Like

What album do you exactly mean? -just to be sure

1 Like

This one

1 Like

Oh so you want me to add ANOTHER frame on the right? Should I use the frame u sent earlier ot should I use the episode one that is already in the picture?

1 Like

U can use any frame it doesn’t matter to me

1 Like

Kk I’ll use the episode one since it’ll look kinda better

1 Like

And another thing is that the characters are customizable so I don’t want to use ss and then use it
Is it possible?

1 Like

Yes ofc, you already said that :smile: I’ll make an overlay and then I’ll show you how to put it in the sript so that you can put the Character/s in the frame

1 Like

By the way, what is/are the background’s in the frames?

Thank you so so much u r an angel for me :pleading_face::pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t saw u ask for the bgs :joy::joy:
Just a min

Wait no I meant somethin else :joy:

As you stated, you want pictures hangin off the wall with the character/s. And behind the character, there obviously is a bg! (for example the red carpet for a celebrity). And I want to know what the backgrounds in the frames are!

1 Like

And there are three frames :thinking: What do you want to be shown in each frame? (for ex. Frame 1: CHAR winking pose with this BACKGROUND, Frame 2: CHAR flirting pose with this BG, …)

1 Like

EXT. REDCARPETEVENT - NIGHT this is the bg and I want the same person to be shown in each frame if it is possible

1 Like

Hi there may I ask how do you get the backgrounds I am right here coding and am looking for some background not the ones from art catalog

3 Likes

There r many free sites if u want free bgs to use besides episode ones like pixels pixabay and Cleanpng and u can also check out episode life. Com many bgs r there but if u have to give credit to the creator that’s it :blush::blush:

1 Like

I checked out episode life but I do not know how to put it in the script

1 Like

@Aria4 you can also ask in this thread:

ANGRYYBIRDD’s BACKGROUND WORKSHOP!

2 Likes

Kkk and the animations? Should they be the same or do you want different ones :thinking: If yes what kind of animations?

1 Like

Download the image and then open art catalog in writers portal and then click on

This and click on uploaded to ur account and then upload the bg that u want to use and then keep it for episode to review it. Once it gets approved u will be able to use it :blush:

1 Like