Bump :two_hearts:
Thank you Lemon, this is rlly helpful :heart::kiss:

1 Like

:sob: :revolving_hearts: ily

Me more :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

oml have i really stumbled upon someone who is also photoshop user? :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been using photoshop for about 4 years! I’m certified in graphic arts and illustrator always here :blush:

1 Like

i know it’s gonna sound weird, but i’m kinda like really happy to find another photoshop user hehe
it’s just i’ve met a lot of people who use photoshop too, but it’s never their main editing program, so i guess i’m saying i felt lonely :joy:

1 Like

I try to offer photoshop help and to get people into the program but a lot people find it too complex I definitely say it gives high quality results for editing

1 Like

i discontinued the one i made before because i’m not really good at being productive :sweat_smile:
but i love helping people too, especially with photoshop. although i definitely don’t have the experience of a pro, i only have been using it for 3 and a half years and mostly learned through exploring and experimenting.

do you see it for work and stuff too btw? i’ve considered pursuing something like that before, like graphic designing, but i’m only 16 and my career path plans have already changed so much throughout high school :joy:

2 Likes

The graphic design certification test is not that hard to be honest :joy: for me it was more of a hobby then a career path but if you see it as a something you want to pursue you most definitely can !

1 Like

Thanks so much for this thread barley any artist use photoshop, so it’s kind of hard to find good tips :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad you found this helpful :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread! A lot of useful advice I’m definetly gonna use next time I edit!

2 Likes

I’m so glad!
If you haven any other questions let me know💞

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes