Pick An Object (GAME) [#1] 🔪🍎

Pick An Object (GAME) [#1] :hocho::apple:

EXAMPLES OF ALL OF THIS IS THE FIRST COMMENT!!!

MUST READ: Welcome to Pick An Object! How this game works is that you start off with $20. With that $20 you can buy something in the shop list below. It must be $20 or less! When you pick an object you can do something with that object. To know what you can do with that object, you must read the “things you can do with the objects” list below. You might be wondering, “How do I get more money?” and the answer to that is that you have to steal from other players. YOU CAN ONLY STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE, NOT ANYTHING THEY BOUGHT AND IN ORDER TO STEAL FROM SOMEONE YOU MUST COMMENT THE “@” WITH THE PLAYER’S USERNAME AND SAY THAT YOU STOLE FROM THEM. WHEN YOU STEAL YOU CAN ONLY TAKE $5, NO LESS AND NO MORE. IF THEY HAVE LESS THAN $5 THEN JUST STEAL THE MONEY THEY HAVE. IF THEY HAVE NO MONEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TRYING TO STEAL FROM THEM? STEAL FROM SOMEONE ELSE. You might also be wondering, “Who can we steal from?” and the answer to that is actually anyone who is playing (players is anyone in the comments that bought at least one thing). Another thing you guys might be wondering is, “How do we see someone’s inventory and how do we know how much money someone has?” and the answer to that is that every time you buy something you also have your inventory written down, so don’t forget to write what you have in your inventory and how much it costs. Another thing to answer that question, you have to also write what you bought and how much the thing you bought is. An example of the inventory and buying things is the first comment (my comment). You WILL HAVE TO PAY to go to the hospital, which costs $5 in this game. There is no signup for this game, you just are a player as soon as you start buying something from the shop.

SHOP:

• Knife: $17 (YOU WILL KEEP THIS, SO YOU ONLY BUY THIS ONCE.)
  • Pickpocket: $2 (YES, YOU MUST BUY THIS IN ORDER TO STEAL PEOPLE’S MONEY AND YOU WILL KEEP THIS, SO YOU ONLY BUY THIS ONCE.)
  • Freeze pass: $5 (ONLY WORKS WITH ONE PERSON FOR ONE TIME SO IF YOU WANT TO DO IT AGAIN THEN YOU’D HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN.)

MORE THINGS FOR THE SHOP IS COMING SOON!

THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THE OBJECTS:

• What you can do with the knife: You can kill someone (only happens if they don’t go to the hospital because they don’t have enough money, they just don’t want to go to the hospital, or they didn’t go to the hospital within 2 days) or hurt someone and have them spend their money on going to the hospital (going to the hospital costs $5 in this game). IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY STAB SOMEONE, YOU MUST COMMENT THE “@” WITH THE PLAYER’S USERNAME AND THEN SAY THAT YOU STABBED THEM. YOU CAN ONLY STAB THAT ONE PERSON ONCE. ONCE YOU STABBED SOMEONE, YOU’D HAVE TO STAB OTHER PEOPLE. YOU CAN ONLY STAB ONE PERSON IN ONE DAY. WHEN YOU STAB SOMEONE, YOU’LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY TO STAB SOMEONE ELSE.

• What you can do with the pickpocket: You can obviously steal from people. The thing you can steal is money and you can only steal $5 from someone. YOU CAN ONLY STEAL FROM TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE EACH DAY. YOU CAN NEVER STEAL FROM THE SAME PERSON IN THE SAME DAY AGAIN BUT YOU CAN STEAL FROM THEM AGAIN THE NEXT DAY OR HOWEVER MANY MORE DAYS AGAIN. WHEN YOU STEAL FROM SOMEONE YOU MUST COMMENT THE “@” AND THE USERNAME OF WHO YOU WANT TO STEAL FROM. ONCE YOU STEAL FROM THEM YOU MUST COMMENT AGAIN BUT THIS TIME SAY “MY CURRENT AMOUNT OF MONEY: (# OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE)” AND YOU’D ADD THE MONEY YOU STOLE TO THE AMOUNT.

• What you can do with the freeze pass: You can stop someone from stealing and stabbing for one hour. YOU MUST COMMENT THE “@” AND THE USERNAME YOU WANT TO USE THE FREEZE PASS ON AND SAY “YOU HAVE BEEN FROZEN SO YOU MAY NOT STAB OR STEAL FOR ONE HOUR”.

4 Likes

EXAMPLES: (COMMENTING FOR DOING SOMETHING)

Buying something: “My current money: $20 I’m going to buy the knife which is $17… My money now: $20 - $17 = $3.”
Stabbing someone: “@(Somone’s username) I stabbed you. Either go to the hospital within 2 real days or you’ll be dead.” (MUST BUY A KNIFE OR THIS WON’T WORK!!!)
Stealing someone’s money: “@(Someone’s username) I just stole $5 from you. My current money: $15 + 5 = 20, so I have $20 now.” (MUST BUY THE PICKPOCKET OR THIS WON’T WORK!!!)
Going to the hospital: “I just went to the hospital. I lost $5 from going to the hospital. My money now after going to the hospital: $20 - $5 = $15.”
Getting your money stolen: “Someone stole my money. My money after getting stolen from: $20 - $5 = $15.”

YOU MAY START PLAYING NOW. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMENT AND COUNT (HOW MUCH MONEY).

You start with $20.

3 Likes