Pick out of these 3 story ideas!

You and your childhood summer love are always together making trouble but the biggest trouble you made is the one when you fell in love with each other again.

Normal life? I don’t think you’ll be able to have that after you find out that your real destiny is to save 2 planets.

You are a leader of girl mafia Red Roses. You are killer. What will happen when you meet Ethan? Soft boy who will turn your world upside-down.

0 voters

3 Likes

I prefer the first one, but it’s up to you! :heart:

1 Like

tyy❤

1 Like

I like 2! It seems like a more unique story for this app. While the other two are nice I’m sure I can find stories very simlar to them in the Drama and Romance section. If you have a unique spin on it they’d be cool but if not I’d advise you go with the 2nd one!

3 Likes

i already started 2nd and you know it’s fantasy and its kinda hard to code but i got new better idea

I’d now be considered an advanced director and I love writing fantasy! Do you want any help?

1 Like

I prefer the second one! It is much more unique and tbh, the first and third ones seem pretty common in episode stories. I like the second one :heart:

1 Like

@ihicks01 @savorysweet
I acually got this idea for my new story Washed Memories
Description:
Your mum doesn’t remember you after she has been attacked. Will Ethan, boy who is in hospital learning to be doctor help to make your days a little birghter?

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

I like 2 and 3! But I feel like 1 is soooo cliche, and we’ve seen it so many times that it’s actually boring (just my opinion, if you decide to do that one it’s perfectly fine!!!)

3 Likes

I acually got this idea for my new story Washed Memories
Description:
Your mum doesn’t remember you after she has been attacked. Will Ethan, boy who is in hospital learning to be doctor help to make your days a little birghter?

1 Like

[spoiler]p.s. congrats for winning best interactivity[spoiler]

1 Like

That actually sounds very interesting!! :blush: :heart:

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

npp​:heart::heart:
and thank youuu🥺

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.