Pillars Of Lies,Deception And Love: The Reyna Story

It was a cold, dark and another long November [quote=“Reyna1, post:1, topic:17914, full:true”]
It was a cold, dark and another long November night. It was 3: 11 am it was so quiet in the nearly dark,tiny studio apartment you can hear a pin drop. Everyone was asleep except for Reyna,it was just another sleepless night for her. She’s trying as hard as she could not to cry out loud and wake the kids. she’s holding it back to the point where she is chocking. Her pillow is wet with tears. She just couldn’t stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. As she’s laying there she’s thinking why he doesn’t love her. She is loving,caring kind to him,but that is not enough. She is not good enough for him. How can she moved on without him. The kids what is she going to tell them. She started crying even more thinking about her four beautiful kids. She have three boys and one girl. Matthew,Jayden,James and Kayla. Even though they are all teenagers Reyna never wanted to have a broken home.
[/quote]

Blockquote

night. It was 3: 11 am it was so quiet in the nearly dark,tiny studio apartment you can hear a pin drop. Everyone was asleep except for Reyna,it was just another sleepless night for her. She’s trying as hard as she could not to cry out loud and wake the kids. she’s holding it back to the point where she is chocking. Her pillow is wet with tears. She just couldn’t stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. As she’s laying there she’s thinking why he doesn’t love her. She is loving,caring kind to him,but that is not enough. She is not good enough for him. How can she moved on without him. The kids what is she going to tell them. She started crying even more thinking about her four beautiful kids. She have three boys and one girl. Matthew,Jayden,James and Kayla. Even though they are all teenagers Reyna never wanted to have a broken home.

• List item

Hi! Could you please clarify what your purpose and intention for this post is? :slight_smile: Right now it’s a little unclear if you’re promoting a story or not. Thanks!

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for responding.
I am trying to create a story, but this is my first time and I don’t have any experience. I can definitely use some help. I would appreciate it if someone would like to write it with me. It could be both of us ideas and story. I’m not sure if it works that way. Please let me know what you think and if it’s possible.

Truly,

Farina.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: