Pilot episode reader?

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read the pilot episode of my DL submission?
TYIA

2 Likes

I can :kissing:

1 Like

Awesome please tell me what you think!

1 Like

U only have one chapter written if yess
Soo I am done

yes, I am just interested in the opnion on the pilot episode. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s great and I love how I forgot about choices because it have dress choice

1 Like

Thank you, I am just wondering if I should continue, I know I am under the gun for the contest, but I had this idea a while ago, and everything is approved, I also think it could be a stand alone story for the comedy genre.
Do you think that would be an appropriate genre, I know you only read the pilot but that is going to be the theme through out the story.

1 Like

Yeah it can be because in 1st chapter wasn’t so much comedy or something but maybe u start in chapter 2
So I can’t say anything about genre

1 Like

Hi Court I’m not sure if you have someone already but when it comes to plot and character’s I am best I could check it out for you if you’d like :blob_hearts:

I am definately looking for a few opnions, so if you could I’d appreciate it. It is only one episode though, I am just wondering if I should continue or not.

Well I love def love to check it out just tell me how to look throught it in PM!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.