Pine Hollow: Hex of the Three FAN CLUB

I guess some like to “get into character”,so they prefer to customize and pick names. The thing here is that MC will make some decisions, and have a personality that will make them say "why did she do this " or “i would never do this”. But it’s the character, like in books and movies.

1 Like

I honestly prefer author made characters like I said. there’s just more effort put into the character when the author makes it, and when there’s CC it just feels like failed potential for an amazing character (and sometimes it feels like the author is being lazy, though that isn’t the case most times)

1 Like

I made no customization, cause I was preparing for complicated directing, where I would use full character overlays, and I actually did. But I grown to love author’s made characters. They just feel more developed. I may dislike some features used for them, but if the personality is well developed, they just become pretty with time, and special :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s also why I looove limited cc (not a thing you hear everyday lol). You can stick to the authors original vision, still have art scenes/descriptions, still have overlays and advanced directing, and still have covers look good. But you can change little details like the nose or mouth that might bug you a lot without changing anything important. I really wish more authors did this.

3 Likes

Yeah, know whatcha mean, I agree.
Me and @Cheyara_Skadi are writing a new story, and we decided to include limited cc, just 'cause MC nationality is important :slight_smile:
Maybe I will make limited CC for everyone in Pine Hollow in season 2. Still thinking

2 Likes

How long will season one be? also I swear if you leave us with a cliffhanger i might just cry

1 Like

Season one will probably be around 15-18 chapters long, can’t tell for sure now. But it will end on a massive cliffhanger, and a lot of “what the hell” and “I hate you, cookie, you spawn of satan” xDD

3 Likes

damn it. I already hate you enough for that fucking one second choice. WHO DOES THAT???

1 Like

xDDDD Fun fact - When making this choice,
I found out that you can’t make a choice with less than one second, cause I actually tried xDDD

2 Likes

you really are evil.

1 Like

r2ndyrlmfoqacm7zrc2m

1 Like

My favourite characters are Katarina and Darla. I haven’t chosen LI yet, but I love the whole concept and the directing is indeed amazing. If anyone doubts that the story is awesomely written, just look what the author’s reaction was for this thread :joy:

7 Likes

I just didn’t expect this xDD this is my way of telling, thank u, ily all xD

4 Likes

Well well well

4 Likes

@MoonW13 is gonna be pleased then soon xD

1 Like

For now. Then you’ll probably kill him off and I’ll be left sad and alone. :joy: Just like when they killed Robb Stark and I cried for days after the first time I watched that episode.

2 Likes

I was more upset bout Talissa :frowning:
And who knows :slight_smile: Maybe I’m not that evil like u think x(

1 Like

Her death just straight up traumatized me. :sob: they were too good for Westeros.

And that would be lovely! I won’t hold my breath! :grin: lol but it would be great. I just really enjoy their chemistry so much. Donovan would be second choice because Alexander gives me the creeps. Lol

1 Like

Logical girl :slight_smile: Vampires r the bad gays naturally

1 Like

That’s why I like him :grin:

4 Likes