~ Pizza & Pasta Point ~

:fork_and_knife: ROSE’S AND AIR’S PIZZA & PASTA POINT :fork_and_knife:

Hello and welcome to our brand-new restaurant! This restaurant is run by @PurpleRose and @aiR. Here, you can get any type of pizza, pasta, and/or noodles. We also have a wide variety of drinks, snacks, and deserts to choose from! But before you order, please make sure to read the rules first. :slight_smile:

RULES
  • Drama is NOT allowed here.
  • Don’t go off topic!
  • Don’t ask for anything else besides pizza, pasta, noodles, drinks, snacks (such as chips), and deserts (such as cake). We DO NOT have chicken nuggets or French fries!
  • Do not steal other people’s food.
  • Do not steal food from our restaurant! If caught stealing, you will automatically (thank you smart technology) be turned into a chemical element or a flower that you will not want to be. :upside_down_face:

See CONSEQUENCES to see what will happen to you if you break any of these rules!

CONSEQUENCES

If caught breaking any of the rules above, you may end up with one or more of these consequences —

• @aiR will automatically turn you into any chemical element or compound of her choice.
  • @PurpleRose will automatically turn you into any flower of her choice.
  • You will not be allowed to order anything from us for three days. (It will double every time you break a rule.)

So, if you don’t want to be turned into silicon dioxide, be turned into the world’s smelliest flower, or get the time penalty, don’t break the rules!

Now, feel free to order! :grin:

Note: When I like your post, it means that either @aiR or myself is working on your order.

Enjoyed our food?

Did you enjoy our food? Here are some other places we recommend you to check out!

CHOCOLATE MAMA’S BAKERY & RAP SNACKS

Chocolate Mama’s Bakery& Rap Snacks 😏

SAASHA’S FAST FOOD CENTRE

Saasha's fast food centre! 🍔

ROSE’S FLOWER SHOP

Rose's Flower Shop 🌹

10 Likes

Rose, could you make me into a flower?

2 Likes

Sure, go on my flower shop thread

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Sounds yummy and I’m starving! :drooling_face: I think I’ll have a medium pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, a medium sized soda too and brownies (I’ve never ordered before so idk if I’m doing this right lol) :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Sunset_Shimmer

Here is your order! :blush:

Order

Medium Pepperoni Pizza with Extra Cheese

Medium Soda

Brownies

Thanks for stopping by at the Pizza & Pasta Point! :heart:

1 Like

Yeeessss. Thank you :drooling_face:

3 Likes

How come nobody has ordered, this makes me want to make my own restaurant but maybe another day?

Can i order A small cheese pizza, small vanilla cola, and a piece of your chocolate cake? Thank u

2 Likes

I’ll take one large bowl of fettuccini Alfredo, medium sized pizza with mushrooms and pineapple, a slice of confetti cake and a liter of ginger ale.

I’m hungry now, lol

1 Like

@Lovelyy_Iqraa

Order

Small Cheese Pizza

Small Vanilla Cola

Chocolate Cake

2 Likes

Aww Thank you for adding mah link there hun!

Can I get a cheese Pizza?

1 Like

@moonlight_fanatic

Order

Large Fettuccine Alfredo

Medium Pizza with Mushrooms & Pineapple

Confetti Cake

Ginger Ale

2 Likes

@BadassSaasha

Order

Cheese Pizza

Also, no problem :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I LOVE pizza! Just woke up and saw this, now I’m hungry :sweat_smile:
Can I get a small hawaiian pizza and apple juice please?
And as a desert…anything, surprise me :smile:

2 Likes

@RainbowCat

Order

Small Hawaiian Pizza

Apple Juice

[SURPRISE] Vanilla Ice Cream

( Also, sorry if you don’t like the desert. I can change it to something else if you want me to. :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Thank you! I love it!

The pizza looks so delicious, now I’m even more hungry…:joy:

3 Likes

Thank you. That looks delicious. Also if you ever need to make a human meal, feel free to ask me for humans. :joy:

3 Likes

Yum 5stars

3 Likes

Can I have three pasta dishes: Lasagne, Carbonara, Pesto and some caramel cupcakes?

3 Likes