๐Ÿ› pizzalover overlay shop ๐Ÿ›

Hi guys! Welcome to my overlay shop.
I can make overlays out of backgrounds or create some brand new overlays, all for free!
Just feel free to ask for anything you need.
TO GIVE CREDIT โ€”> readerMessage overlay credit: @PizzaLover

7 Likes

Hey, @PizzaLover do you have a few examples of your work? I would love to see them! :blush:

Also, could you please get / make me an overlay of Grand Prix tickets? (Tickets for a car race).
Itโ€™s for my INK story. I need 3 tickets. The overlay needs to be suitable to get placed on a desk / also in the hands of the character.
Please, let me know if you agree to make them.
:purple_heart::blush::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Sure, could you give me more information about the tickets? For example does it need to have a picture of a car and what would you like to get written on it?
These are some examples!

Examples

2 Likes

Just an example:

pic

Screenshot_20210718-082146_Google

I donโ€™t have anything in particulair, as long as the tickets fit in for what theyโ€™re used for. Official F1 ticket, so it needs to have F1 or Grand Prix written on it, doesnโ€™t matter the size. Just do whatever you think would look good! Iโ€™m not very picky. :blush:

Ty! Iโ€™ll get to it straightaway :smile:

Okay iโ€™m done! I saved it png, hope thatโ€™s okay. It was a bit challenging, I gotta admit, mostly bc I had to remove all the logos from the car for the copyright. Anyway, I hope it turned out good, tell me if you like it :slight_smile:

Ticket

1 Like

Not sure youโ€™d be able to use it due to copyright issues with the F1 or GrandPrix

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:purple_heart::blue_heart:
I love it! :sparkling_heart:
Hopefully the episodeteam will aprove of it!:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

If you have troubles with copyright, just tell me and iโ€™l remove some writings

1 Like

Hey, unfortunatly it has been rejected. :disappointed_relieved:

Could you please alternate it so it gets approved by the portal? (If you got the time, of course) Please, let me know. :blue_heart::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I imagined that. This one should get approve, though.

Ticket

1 Like

Thank you very much! :heart::heart:
Hopefully this one will get approved. :sparkling_heart:

Edit: Itโ€™s approved! Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

youโ€™re welcome! :cupid:

1 Like

Hold onโ€ฆ
Donโ€™t delete this.
Iโ€™m coming back!

1 Like

Hey, @PizzaLover.
I have a request.
Sooโ€ฆcould you please cut for me the table as an overlay out of this Background please?
You donโ€™t need to accept this request if you want.
And ofc I would give credit!

click me

Let me know if you want to help me.
xx