Places where you wrote your Episode story

Are there any weird places where you wrote your story? For example, I wrote a few dialogue lines while having breakfast and a few “stands screen center” in doctor’s appointment :sweat_smile: (ofc while waiting)

Did anyone else do something similar or am I just too addicted? Perhaps you work on your story when you’re at work? :smirk:

9 Likes

I write mostly at work lol, but there was a few times I wrote on my phone at the gym and then transferred it over once I was at work again

5 Likes

HAHAHA!
So I only write on my computer, but I take it with me, outside of my apartment. Then I usually write in a cafe with coffee, but I have written on the metro (subway). I laugh at the strange looks I get for having my MacBook on my knee. (wink)

3 Likes

I’ve had ideas for scenes randomly come to me in the middle of my runs and I’ve had to stop just to jot them down in my notes app :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i was cleaning someones house and i had an idea so uh… i wrote :cowboy_hat_face:

Lmao in class, not often though. Only when I’m sitting in the back and no one can see what im doing :joy:

I usually write at home or in a café… never tried writing at work; it’s way too risky. :joy:

I work from office home so I used to write a lot during work. I actually only wrote during work lol. Now I’m too busy with my job so I write in my free time which is non-existent and I take notes on my phone everywhere, whenever I have an idea or a dialogue stucks into my head. By everywhere, I mean everywhere: on the bus, at my parents’, at a friend’s place, in the bathtub… I know this sounds rude but I don’t always tap my phone when I have company, but if they go to the bathroom or do some other stuff for 5 minutes, I usually think this is my time to quickly write a few dialogue lines :smiley:

1 Like