~* Placing Background Characters HELP!*~

**I need help by placing characters in my background something like this. * *
WARNING MESSAGE

~I am sorry I’ve been not active on my social media and things I just have been busy doing my episode I hope you can forgive me love you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

*38%20PM *
*These are screenshots… *

*Please respond to this if you can help me by typing in the codes. *

Thank you!

What particularly do you need help with, layering them or knowing the script template is for creating background characters. Would you mind explaining more.

• *first of all Thank you for responding. *

*I need help with the characters in the background.

sure and layering or adding characters.

Layering!

1 Like

So if they are going to be behind the MC or important characters, their layering number needs to be less. For example if MC is layer 2 then they are layer 1, if you have a large group then for them all to fit on the screen you would layer some of them lower, so some would be 0. Here is the code.

@BGC1 moves to layer 1
@BGC2 moves to layer 1
@BGC3 moves to layer 0
@BGC4 moves to layer 0
etc,

BGC stands for Background character, or whatever you have named them. Don’t forget the to shift them so they are spotted in a direction that their faces can still be seen.

1 Like

Thank you Katie36.

1 Like

I thought you were the author of bite.

No i just took screenshots!

1 Like

But her Instagram is episode.blair I love her stories especially clouds

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.