Planning an Episode story

Hello my name is Talulah, heya!
I realised a while ago that writing an episode story is much easier when you really plan things out bit by bit. I also recently made a thread on cliches and realised a lot of them could be changed if new writers were taught how to plan a story from the beginning. It can also limit the amount of stories that are cancelled. Anyway I built a thick story planner from scratch on google presentations. You can download the planner into a powerpoint, pdf, odp and more. This way you will have a clear representation of what you’re writing and it’s organised to help you build the story from the foundations up. Starting with a rough idea into a fully flushed exciting story that anyone will want to read. I hope it helps, if you have any questions feel free to ask just PM me and I’ll respond within a couple days I should think.

P.s. I’ve been reading episode for 5 years and writing too. I added notes all over the planner to help guide you away from cliches and flush out your story more, I really suggest you read them for the full effect and guidance.

6 Likes

TYSM! if you need any splashes come to me! Everything else artwise:

My art group!
Just if your looking for help…

Wow :joy: this is turning out to be a haven for new writers huh? Planning and art available. Thankyou!

2 Likes

Np!

Good idea! I like it :blush:
Would you mind if I do one of my own to encourage people to do that too?

1 Like

If you wish it took a while to make. You’re welcome to edit mine and share it if you’re lazy like me. Really I only made this to encourage people to do so I don’t mind if I have credit at all. I just want to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll credit you for the idea!

That is very good

Why thankyou. I’d like to thank the academy and my mum and dad and my mentors Yoda and Giles. I wouldn’t be here today without them. Now now flowers aren’t necessary, applause is optional but encouraged.

Added to my drive and I just might use it for a new story! It’s really thoughtful of you to make this, and I can tell if I use it (probably will) it will be such a big help!

Thankyou so much! I really hope it helps you Xx

Thankyou! I really hope it helps if you use it :slight_smile: Xx

1 Like

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! You have just made my life so much easier :grin::grin::heart_eyes:

This is really helpful, thank you!

Ahaha glad I could help :smile:

1 Like

Yvw!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.