Planning An Episode

Hello, I wanted to start this discussion to talk about planning one episode/chapter for a story.

Do you plan your episodes? If you do how?

I personally plan out the main events that happen in events (opening, drama ,cliffhanger) then plan the main events for each scene.

I want to help new authors find effective ways to plan a story. I also want to find if I could plan an episode better.

3 Likes

I am an author of an upcoming story and what I do is to plan the main events for an episode and think where to stop it so I can write the next episode
( I am actually on the first episode writing so I don’t know what else to do :joy: )

I usually plan the main event of the chapter and the last one, the rest just comes to me while I write :sweat_smile: :grin:

I know how a episode is going to begin and end. but I don’t have anything written. what I do have written is some random scenes that come to my mind :rofl:

I refer to the main plan and figure out where in the story the episode is. Then I find the start and end of the episode. The rest is just scenes that I make up while I write. :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel like u may be of good help to me hahahahha not using u but i’m new and ion know how to plan my events and the whole process in general

Feel free to ask for help anytime
Maybe we can be friends too ( if you want )
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: