Playing Episode on a Chromebook?

Sooo…basically I had to delete the Episode app on my phone because of storage issues. I have a newer chromebook so i just decided to download it on that to play/read but so far the app keeps crashing :neutral_face: I’ve played “mobile” only games from the Google Play store (Like Among Us, bitlife, etc) but for some reason I can’t get the Episode App to work.

Anyone know a way around this? Thanks

7 Likes

How did you download Episode on your chromebook? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think Episode is compatible with computers. Maybe that’s the reason why it crashes?

1 Like

Hold on, you can play Episode on a chromebook/pc? :0

2 Likes

I have a chromebook too. I downloaded Episode too, so I can use the app and code at the same time. I don’t think it’s compatible tbh, it crashes for me too

3 Likes

It crashed for me too on the Chromebook so I had to use my phone instead

1 Like

I just went to the google play store app and downloaded it! I think my chromebook is an HP Chromebook 14 so it’s not a school issued one or anything :grin:

1 Like

@aze_nieve @YourMom @Episode.Cameronwrite Yeah it’s definitely not LMAO i just figured if it would work on tablets it might work on my chromebook :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Oh I remember trying to download episode on my chromebook and it didn’t even show in the app store. So I did a little work around and searched it online instead of the store and it said something like “Your device is not compatible with this app” or something I was hurt fr :sob:

4 Likes

i’ve never gotten it on a chromebook, but i have used it on my tablet and phone!

2 Likes

I think you can only download it on chromebooks, but it won’t work properly

2 Likes

I got that

2 Likes

ok

2 Likes