Playlist suggestions

GUYS…
any suggestions for songs while coding…hurry!!!

2 Likes

I said this to another thread as well :sweat_smile:I only to old music. So I’ll suggest you to listen to the biggest Beatles hits, they’re amaing. But not only that, check them out a bit :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks…

You don’t like them?

1 Like

of course i love them but heard a lot times i need something new… btw thanks for he suggestion it was great i love it too…

1 Like

ahh yes, yes i live for these threads :relieved: :fist:

i really love pop and indie songs! so if you’re interested, check these out :smile:

1. 11 Blocks by Wrabel
  2. Backyard Boy by Claire Rosinkranz
  3. Dandelions by Ruth B.
  4. IDK You Yet by Alexander 23
  5. prom dress by mxmtoon

i give out the same song suggestions in different song suggestion threads, since i really like them :sweat_smile: , hope you will too! :relaxed:

3 Likes

ohh great thanks… i will sure check these out…

1 Like

okie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ! but if you don’t like them, that’s totally fine. we all have different music tastes and that’s a part of what makes us unique! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

yeah… :blush: :blush: :hugs:

1 Like

after laughter by paramore UGH that album slaps so hard

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: yeah …
thanks… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@briana.epy i LOVE prom dress :relieved:

i would recommend anything by conan gray or lauv

but if you want specific songs i recommend:

• Hot Rod by Dayglow
  • Boston by Alec Chambers
  • Last Text by Jake Miller
  • Tongue Tied by Grouplove
2 Likes

OMG YES MORE SONGS TO LISTEN TO :clap: thank you, ahh at last :laughing: i’ll be sure to listen to them <33 THANK YOU! :sob:

2 Likes

yes ofccc lolll

2 Likes

Well these are my favorite thanks… For the suggestion I couldn’t come up with one… Thanks…

1 Like

ofc!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.