Please be with me in this. This will bring justice to EPISODE community. Please

I know right.

Yes. He did.

1 Like

I reported the account on insta
I hope it works out

1 Like

Yeah. We need to make it to episodes attention because it’s not the forts time this account bullied people. That’s why I put this thread.

Insulting children!!What is the world turning to…surely they look like they are just toddlers.Some people in this world are just so…I I honestly don’t know what to say.
@DiviDoni girl come see this.
ABSOLUTE SUPPORT!!!EPISODE COME SEE THIS

2 Likes

Oh my, this is horrible, just really awful of them, they’re so negative :pleading_face: It makes me so upset that someone can literally act like this, sitting behind a screen thinking it’s OK to tear others down :rage:

It’s important to report their behavior and send in a ticket to Episode about this issue:

Also:

7 Likes

@Quito @JemU776
Yes we all are in this together. Let’s support this and bring back justice.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!!
This is the most outrageous thing i’ve ever heard of in this app.

1 Like

Yes. It is.

I support ALL THE WAY

1 Like

This is so sad.
Okay so you may dislike the artist, but to insult such beautiful innocent children? That is way evil. I really hope episode deals with this accordingly.

1 Like

Yes! They must.

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Np! That guy, or girl, should be brought to their mistakes. That is most definitely NOT right to the family or to society. And it is just plain disgusting!

2 Likes

Is the mother okay though?!

1 Like

This is really heartbreaking Aubrey! Why people are behaving like this? , really this is so sad. Have that person lost his mind? A strict action should be taken against this! I agree with you, he should apologise to the person whom he said this cruel heartbreaking words😢. Please @Episode team we request you to take strict actions against this!

2 Likes

Yes! She is! :heart:

1 Like

I know… This is really heart breaking… :pensive:

If episode dosent take action against it… To be honest many people willl leave this community due to the rise of people like these.

2 Likes

@Episode should really take action with this

1 Like