1 Like

The details are at the top

We can do it lol

Ok lol

1 Like

Can you please just read the top and do it please

@jassie12dw @eden.episode @annaclaire721 @GirlLykAnn

1 Like

Jesus Christ so many tags :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::exploding_head::exploding_head::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Why does that laughing emoji look like it’s slobbering from both sides of its mouth
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::joy::sunglasses:

yeah

what are the detail

Read the top bit

If you want me to help, pm me the details

Ok like the characters features and stuff

1 Like

Yup*

Most of the details are at the top just read and if you need more info text bk plz

@DeathlyCow @Unique_911 @Cayla_Chanel_Whitt @ForeverMagic112 can anyone of you guys help