send the detail please

@Helpieme you know you can ask us

Oh yeah can anyone do it in the group

The details are at the top

We can do it lol

Ok lol

Can you please just read the top and do it please

@jassie12dw @eden.episode @Annaliese_Clairemont @GirlLykAnn

Jesus Christ so many tags :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::exploding_head::exploding_head::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Why does that laughing emoji look like it’s slobbering from both sides of its mouth
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::joy::sunglasses:

yeah

what are the detail

Read the top bit

If you want me to help, pm me the details

Ok like the characters features and stuff

Yup*

Most of the details are at the top just read and if you need more info text bk plz

@DeathlyCow @Unique_911 @Cayla_Chanel_Whitt @ForeverMagic112 can anyone of you guys help