Please can someone read my Clue Story entry? :))

Hey! I’ve entered the clue contest and I was just wondering if anyone is interesting in reading it! i’m happy to do R4Rs however, I may be slightly slow as I have three to catch up on but I’ll get to yours ASAP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
TITLE: Clue: Walking among Us
STORY COVER:

AUTHOR: Emily James
INSTAGRAM: @emilyj.ep
GENRE: Mystery
STYLE: LL
NUM OF EPISODES: 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION: Sophie lives an isolated yet pleasant life spending her time with her husband and her close friends. She does not live in modern society so many challenges to do with gender discrimination and homophobia are thrown her way. One evening at a ball, Sophie’s best friend Beth is murdered under what looks like supernatural circumstance’s. Will Sophie be able to solve the mystery with the few clues she stumbles across?
FEATURING: CC, CHOICES MATTER, tapable overlays, custom backgrounds and more!
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6416843564974080

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

I’d love to do a read for read :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Also, don’t worry about taking a little bit, I have a couple to do as well :slight_smile:

TITLE : Clue: Without a Trace
STYLE : Limelight, Cinematic and some Spotlight
AUTHOR/EPISODE NAME : Problematic_Patrick
DESCRIPTION : One by one, your friends are going missing. Can you and your friends uncover who is behind it before you are next?
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5141884242821120
FEATURES

• Main Character Customization
  • Two Love Interests, one male and one female. I might make more as the story goes on though.
  • Various Minigames, Timed Choices, Chase Scenes
  • The ability to switch between/play as multiple characters
  • The point system…it will be used to determine whether you solve the case on your own or not.
  • The ability to solve the case using pieces of evidence you find along the way. This part obviously won’t really appear in episodes 1-3 as it’s too early.
  • Some choices that matter
  • Not complete, but by the end it’ll have at least two endings.
Covers

1 Like

Wow sounds great! R4R is good but I Have one to catch up on :hugs: DM me when you begin and I shall do the same :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I finished your story :grin: I liked the setting of the story and the clues and relationships! I like how you can see motives beginning to appear already. I took some screenshots. Also here are some things you could improve