Please check out my new story "Blades of Desire" 🥀

Now I know what you’re thinking: Why should I check your story out? Why bother reading it?

I completely understand why you would think that! Out of ALL of the stories that exist on episode, what makes mine so special as to spend valuable time on reading it?

My story is NOT about a weak MC. She’s strong and independent, which is actually how most women are! She goes through REAL struggles such as depression and is very relatable. My story puts YOU in her shoes (since it’s full CC) and lets YOU decide how her life is going to turn out in the end! You may have a happy, neutral, or sad ending depending on your choices, since there will be at LEAST one important choice in each episode. You get to pursue any gender you’re interested in but will experience other genders hitting on you (situations that occur in real life!), and you get to decide whether you would like to deal with your current mental issues or IGNORE them!

I wrote this story to show people that not everyone who grows up with a happy life will necessarily have an easy life. Your character goes from riches to rags due to an event that occurs all in one day. This, though it seems cliche, does happen to people daily. Events end up shaping us to who we are today.

I’ve spent a month making sure every single of the three episodes are error-free. There is advanced directing, full CC (all new features), choices that matter, multiple endings, AND an LGBTQ+ choice!

PLEASE GIVE MY STORY A CHANCE, I PROMISE YOU WON’T REGRET IT!

Here are my story details!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m always open to feedback, suggestions, and more!

~ bump ~

I will check this out. One thing though- on the large cover, should it not be “Multiple endings?”
It says “multiple ending”

Yeah it was a typo that I realized after it got approved :sweat_smile::revolving_hearts: Thank you!

No problem! I’ll drop a review when I read it.

Thanks again!! :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

girl, you know I’m already a fan. I’m hoping I can learn some really advanced editing here pretty soon for my story . writing is life

That’s very true, writing is life and happiness :heart:

~ bump ~

Ahhh can’t wait for you to updateeee! :grin::grin::grin:

Hopefully soon (in a batch of 3!) :heart_eyes_cat::heart::two_hearts:

Hey babe, this thread is strictly for the promo of BOD :slight_smile: so kindly take down your reply :revolving_hearts:

Ok sorry about that :sparkling_heart:

~ bump! ~