Please check out my newest story

Hey everyone I hope you will check out my new

!istockphoto-862213032-612x612

Thriller

Ink

All Alone.

Juggling your first novel & school things are OK until the new guy in school comes along & it changes, the line between dreams & reality blur, will you survive the nightmare? CC/Choices

Reads Completed By Both Parties:
TamiRose
orangeweedie
StarzzyRossie
lidezutt
ima.gia.nation
meggwriter
Still waiting for reads from:
xANGEL

4 Likes

Nice! Is it your first story?

I noticed a few grammatical errors in your description. Try to punctuate it correctly as well; It’ll make readers want to read it, and it’ll make you more credible.

I’m going to go read it now. Bye!

The description was taken from the description that episode allows which is not a lot, sorry.
But no, this is not my first story, I’ve written a few but this is the first time in the genre.

1 Like

You can still correct the punctuation and grammatical mistakes. Comma splices just need to be replaced with a period instead.

And that’s cool! I read the first episode, and I began the 2nd.

As I posted before I did a story in Ink called All Alone, Well I have now edited the story so it is also available in Limelight. I hope you will all check it out, open to R4R’s if you don’t ghost like I already had happen to me.
Title: All Alone Limelight
GENRE: Horror/Thriller
Description:
Between writing your first novel & college, things seem fine. Until a new guy at school shows up, & everything changes the lines between dreams & reality blur. Will you survive?

2 Likes

Sure I’ll give it read hunny :grinning:

1 Like

I think I posted on ur other thread?

I’ll do r4r with you

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

1 Like

I don’t know if you did, but I will check out your story tomorrow, and let you know when I am done.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Court_episode @TamiRose @Kayla101

Wanna do read for read with the condition of giving screen shot of every chapter you of story… And of course I will do the same.

If you are interested then here’s the link

Story: I married my troublemaker (ll)
Link:

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

How many chapters you want me to read? So I can start your Story now.

I only have 3.

I’m pretty tired so I’ll do yours tomorrow :slight_smile:

Np here’s your screen shot from your story.

I will read your story tomorrow, I am writing a chapter on one of my stories. I will let you know when I am finished.

Sure and when I read yours I let you know to I’ll probably read today :blush:

1 Like

Well for me tomorrow is today, I haven’t slept yet; I have been revamping, writing multiple chapters, for multiple stories, I will read yours when I finish this last chapter. :smiley:

1 Like

Of course no pressure take your time, your health is important :green_heart:

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know I did read the first 3 chapters of your story, If you need any help with your English please let me know, I noticed several misused words, or words with double meanings. but its a cute story, I am confused though, is Anna a sister or a cousin?

Cousin :kissing_closed_eyes: I’ll read yours tomorrow.

But first I need to see the screenshot form every chapters that you read in my story like I said before…