Please check out my stories! Will do Read for Read!

Hi there I wrote a few stories and was hoping to get some reads and feedback! I have lots of free time so can read yours if you want me too! I really like the romance ones but will check out any story you want me to and leave you some honest feedback… Thank you and hope you like my stories!!

She is love with her boyfriend nothing can go wrong. That is until his bad boy step brother shows back up…

After getting his heart broken Shane is trying to put the pieces back together. Is Blaire the one to do it or is his heart broken beyond repair? (Short story)

Hey! My name is Dani! :black_heart:

If you want, I can review your story and post the review on my Instagram (daniepisodewriter).

The review will be focus on:

Plot/Originality
Directing
Language/Grammar
(I can’t say much about grammar and language because English is not my first language, but if I spot any mistakes I’ll tell you.)
Overall opinion
:warning: The review will be as many episodes as you have read of my story. :warning:
Per example: If you read 3 episodes of my story, I’ll review the first 3 episodes of your story.
Maximum: 4 episodes

Here’s my story:
Title: Darkness
Author: Dani
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Style: Ink
Description: If you can’t get away from darkness, you learn to live with it… A vampire story with action, adventure, mystery and, of course, romance!
This is not a cliche vampire story!
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439290271858688
Instagram: daniepisodewriter
I hope you like it :black_heart:

Any other person who wants a review can send me their story too! :blush::black_heart:

Tell me if you want me to do the review! :calling:

I will check your story out and leave a review!

I hope you like it!

Would you be willing to review my story?

Hey my name is Sha. Still new to Episode. Just trying to get some reviews/opinions. I’ll go read yours right now. Thanks in advance.
Story name: Tales of the Emerald Lounge
Genre: Romance
Description: Anna becomes a co-owner of her father’s club, The Emerald Lounge. Running a booming business isn’t what it seems. What happens when Anna meets her new business partner, Tony?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829127399145472

I would be interested in a read for read.
Here’s the link to my story:

Yes, of course.
Do you have Instagram? You can send me the number of episodes you’ve read of my story there.

Story Name: Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight

Read for Read (first episode only, I will continue to read if I like storyy. You can do the same if you like story)
If you want to you can give review
Also please rate it out of 10
Not a cliche vampire story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

Okay no problem! Will do!

I tried the link to your story and it keeps telling me it’s invalid. :confused:

Sorry, can you try again? I think it will work now.

Hi Sha do you have an instagram? I will gladly read and review your story for you!

I actually just made an instagram so I can do read for reads! If you read mine and send me a screenshot I can finally do the same! (cornmanmorgan.episode)

I will say I’m not big a fan of fantasy. But with that said I will read your first chapter for you and rate it out of 10!

My first ever story, please feel free to check it out! :smile:

Title- The art of seduction
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- You start working at a nightclub, what happens when your recognized by your dads past? Will your dads actions catch up to you? Nothing is what it seems.
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

I Would apprieciate it so much if you could read my story and leave me any form of feedback! :blush:
The%20art%20of%20seduction

Sure I read your story! Do you have an instagram or would you like me to leave any feedback here for you?

I dont mind if you leave feedback on here? i havent got as far as instagram yet lol! thanks xx

lol and you’re welcome!!

Yes, I have an Instagram strictly for Episode.
I’m on Episode 4 of your Falling for my bully.
My Instagram name is: broadwaystargem0422_episode
Thanks in advance for the review. :slight_smile: it’s appreciated.