Please check out my story <33

Hi, Everyone

I just wrote and published my first Episode story. I was hoping I could promote R4Rs and have you give me feedback on whether something can be improved or just your thoughts in general.

It’s 5 episodes long so far (I will have more coming out soon) My story is called REJECTED username Bllueskies (that’s my username). It about a girl whose crush crushes her heart and she gets involved with the new boy in town. The characters are customizable and there are choices.

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

r4r?
This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

Hi, if you would like to do R4R, I would be more than happy to! I also do reviews for the first three episodes and an overview +rating if you would like. The details to my story are down below:
Ace of Hearts: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.

Thank you!

r4r?
This is my story:

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

Chapters: 6

Link:

R4R? :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

want to do r4r?

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Hi,

I have already started your story and I have to say, it is amazing, the storyline is great and it is well written and I can’t wait to read more:)

2 Likes

Awwwww thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hi, I would like to do an R4R. I just finished the first episode of your story and I have to admit, it is epic, and I can’t wait to read more and find out the MC backstory and secrets. And if you have the time I would greatly appreciate a review and overview rating:)

My story is called; Rejected and my username is Bllueskies. My story is about a girl whose crush breaks her heart and she turns to the new boy in town to mend it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just going to be reading your story right now; if you don’t mind me asking, which main character is your favourite so far?

My favorite character would have to be Sky. She is funny, realalistic, and I really want to find out what happened to her.

[

r4r?

This is my story:

Description:

Chapters: 7

Link:

Hey, guys! :heart:
Title : THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH
Author : Julia
Genre : Thirller
Style : Ink
Episodes : 3 (more to come)
Choices/dress-up game
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

(this cover is still in pending, BUT I’M PROUD OF IT :smiley: )

Thank you all! Any feedback is much appreciated!
Love,
J. :heart:

Hi, I didn’t forget about your request. I am excited to check out your story and I will definitely be checking it out next. In the meantime, if you want to read my story, I would appreciate it a lot. The title is REJECTED and the username is BLLUESKIES.

[

This is my story:

Description:

Chapters: 7

Link:

Ok

Promoting my story :blush:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 4
Style: Limelight
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

I’ve read your story :slight_smile: and I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait for the next update. Let me know what you think of mine :wink:

1 Like

I love your story so far. I’m waiting for Lily to take back what’s hers and I look forward to the next update :wink: