Please Check out my story for the Reveal contest and add yours too!

Hi!
i published my story for the Reveal contest. Itโ€™s called Reveal: To George Jr.

Description

In 1910, a letter to George Jr. reveals his estranged fatherโ€™s Will to his land. In 1880, a slave woman finds out sheโ€™s pregnant for Massa. 2 lives change black history

Link

You can promote your story here too! Please donโ€™t let this flop :woozy_face:

Thank you!

9 Likes

Hello! Congrats!
I just published my story too and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :butterfly:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Action filled with drama & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Congratulations and thank you for the thread

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine. Thanks for the thread !

Story Description
Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns sheโ€™s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)
Whoโ€™s Watching Me? link

1 Like

Congrats on publishing :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

If youโ€™re open to a RFR, contact me through Instagram @epi.sam.writes since I have trouble keeping up with them through this platform :sweat_smile:

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thank You For This Thread!
Iโ€™ll check out your story as soon as I have time! Thought Iโ€™ll promote my story here as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIS STORY INCLUDES: Hot & Dark Romance, Mature Language, ART SCENES, bad@ss attitudes, and a bit of Spanish :wink:

Anyhoo Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Trust me this is NOT your usual mafia storyโ€ฆ :fire:

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :fire:
Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @LaDiablitaArt

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

Congratulations on releasing your contest entry! :partying_face:
Thank you for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

are you interested in r4r?

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Hereโ€™s mine:

Story name: Reveal: The Lost Planet
Author: Aqua Mizu (@aquamizu.epi)
Genre: drama with a sci-fi story background

Description:
Sarah is an ordinary girl, until she was told her true identity, whisking her into an unimaginable adventure. Can she fulfill the mission to bring back the lost planet?

Theme: peace between different cultures, home is where the people are
(will be more prominent in later episodes)

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: The Lost Planet

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

The_Lost_Planet_posterThumb_OLyymhibTK

Please follow me @aquamizu.epi, both on the app and instagram!
Feel free to give me any suggestions, itโ€™s my first story

Thanks for the thread.
Dm me on sineadoneill.lovestowrite if you would like to do a r4r. :slight_smile:

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she's caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who's Watching Me? link

Good luck with your entry!
Mine is Reveal: Veil of Darkness

Story description: After witnessing your BFFโ€™s murder, you fall into the darkness full of secrets and shady revelations. Trapped in the mafiaโ€™s web, will a mysterious man be your salvation or downfall?

1 Like

This looks familiar! :exploding_head:

Oh? Seen it on instagram?

yes!

1 Like

Hey! Hereโ€™s my reveal story, hopefully you can give mine a try๐Ÿ˜
Reveal_For_Our_Family_posterThumb_9Ovh27qUQQ

Story: Reveal: For Our Family

Description: Reyna had everything but one night changes everything, she must marry a powerful man to save her family. (Full CC, choices matter)

1 Like

Reveal: 7 Days Left

Author: Mnemosyne Sartori

Instagram
mnemoscenee
For sneak peeks (2 sneak peeks out now!)

Synopsis
When sheโ€™s caught in a controversy, a beauty blogger goes on a self-discovery journey, but it isnโ€™t easy when death is catching up and old wounds are threatening to reopen.

:white_check_mark: CC

:white_check_mark: Point System

:white_check_mark: Mini Games

:white_check_mark: Timed Choices

1 Like

Awesome!
I recommend Rock a bye baby by @CosmicIvy
Rough Justice by @Wenna.Mac
Seeker by @khrema.episode

mine is called Wanted :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread!!

Title: Reveal: Road Trip
Author: Lydia May (me!)
Instagram: @storiesbylydia
Description: After finding out that her mom lives only a few states away, Kira wastes no time jumping into her car to have an impromptu road trip with her best friendโ€“the boy sheโ€™s been in love with since freshmen year.

Cover by @/artbysucre on instagram!

1 Like