PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STORY (promo to yours too, and maybe do r4r)

Done! Have u read my story yet?

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

For RFR, contact me through Instagram @epi.sam.writes

1 Like

Hi Iโ€™ve have a new story and would love to do a r4r with anyone!
Title Secrets

Author Your._.girl. _.kay

Chapters Three more coming soon!

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Kaylee Smith is a goody two shoes that doesnโ€™t trust most.What happens when she finds out most of her life was a lie and everyone she trusted was keeping secrets from her?

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833837780762624

Cover

(I have already done r4r with people so there is a list of those still in progress)

Iโ€™ve read but need ss back list

Theyโ€™ve read but I need to

We both need to read

5 Likes

Sorry if anyone didnโ€™t wanna be tagged this was to help keep track of my r4r and to get more reads!

1 Like

Iโ€™d love to do r4r
Title: Ice Cold Death
Description: When Emily Green drops dead at Club Scarlet, the city tasks you, their best detective, with bringing her family justice. Can you solve the case?
Episodes: 4 (completed)

1 Like

Title: โ€œThe Art of Criminal Profilingโ€

Description: โ€œCan Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.โ€

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

For RFR, contact me through Instagram @epi.sam.writes

1 Like

Thank you for the thread

1 Like

@Your_girl.kay

Finished ! Tbh, the directing wasnt really here :sweat_smile: but yeah

Please read my story and send screenshots :blush:

1 Like

Story Title: Squad: Thornvalley
Author Name: Briana M.
# of episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Senior year is supposed to be a year of excitement, ambition and fun. Not a year to solve a whole mystery! At least not for five students to solve!
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6530377683501056

Heyy thank you for doing this! If you want to do R4R just send me a message :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So what makes my story so different from other stories?

• The story has many religious, historical and magical elements.
  • The story has an advanced directing.
  • I made some backgrounds and overlays by myself.
  • The story has a point system.
  • You can chose your sexuality (girls, boys or both).
  • And last but no least: My plot is not like the others. And no itโ€™s not about slavery :sweat_smile:

I hope you will give me a chance by reading my story.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true. But will you be able to hide your identity from the almighty god before you attack?
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 9
Style: limelight

If you like my story, you can always follow me on Instagram: @lidezutt.episode

Love you, guyss :heart:

Can you please send me the link of your story again

Oohk I am sorry I wasnโ€™t able to read your story. Actually My brother created a mess in my laptop due to which I was not able to check the males. I will start reading your story right away.

Hello eveyone!, hereโ€™s my story , if youโ€™re interested please contact me through my instagram and I will do R4R with you! @anna.jade.episode

Title - Unbreakable

Genre -Drama

Style - Limelight

no. of chapters 6

Description - 5 years after running away from her toxic mafia leader husband, Chloe finds herself stuck with his mafia, will she manage to keep her identity hidden?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5668223539412992

Hello, I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look. :hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :butterfly:

Title : Into my Heart
Author : Amberlyn
Chapters : 11 and on going
Description: Everyone around you is pressurizing you to settle down. Youโ€™ve been on several dates but nothing is working out. What happens when you meet HIM?
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @amber.storiesx
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5646952234680320

Title: Their Epitome of Emotionless
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
CC: Limited
Plot: Theyโ€™re both emotionless and numb for different reasons. What happens when they cross paths with one another in the most unexpected way they could ever imagine?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5623492961828864
Small Cover:

Hi

This is my story :slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you donโ€™t fit in this world anymoreโ€ฆ and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

@Echo12 done!