Please click (poll)

Hi! I wanna see something real quick so can y’all vote honestly please

Do y’all not read stories or not look at some authors if they have not many followers
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

I literally don’t care about episode followers ngl :joy:.

4 Likes

To help boost this I’m put random tags (sorry if u didn’t wanna be tagged I can take you out if u ask)

Summary

@MMG @syrinix @EllyAus234 @HiddenTreasure @lostintranslation @StormyPhoenix @Jaslene_Rivera @JessicaG @granolias @Gazza_Episode @Bertha @Natalia4 @Martini_98 @PurpleRadiance @princess.gwen @Danielle318 @Diabuttan

5 Likes

I’d love to💕

Yayyyy new friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

if you got a good story ill read it

My answer is no regardless but do you mean IG followers or followers on the app? :face_with_monocle:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

I think she means followers on the app

1 Like

Ah okay thanks, Yeah that barely even shows unless you actually go to their profile and I don’t usually check those :sweat_smile:
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

MEEEEE OMG HIIIIII hehe sorry i’m like super straight-foward :joy:

2 Likes

The app

1 Like

Got it. I’m glad most people are saying no :joy::purple_heart:

1 Like

you can have not many reads/followers and still have a really good story.

1 Like

I know I just wanna see if it truely matters to people cause I have little amount of followers so I wanted to see if that would effect anything

I actually started reading episode from March so I would obviously read the stories with more views. And if anyone promotes, I read them don’t care how many followers. And also, I read my friends’ stories…so…

2 Likes

I straight up have more followers than readers man. Followers on the app don’t really mean anything. A lot just follow in hopes you’ll follow them back.

1 Like