Please could someone read my story?

I recently posted my new story The Road to Happiness and it would mean so much to me if someone could please read it and give me feedback, thanks :slight_smile: xx

I’ll give it a read @MissSarahG1

Thanks you, that would mean a lot :slight_smile:

Yup

Hi there~! I’d like to offer to do a read for a read (so I read your story and you read mine). If you want to do one with me, please contact me via this forum or through Instagram @himawari_1993 .

My story is called Spotlight: Jellyfished and my author name is Himawari as well. I’ll read your story as soon as you let me know that you want to do this :slight_smile:

Hi, I would love to read your story, however I am fairly busy at the moment so it might take a while to get round to it.

That’s fine. You can just contact me when you do have time then :slight_smile:

Hi! I can start reading your story right away. Just give me the ok and I’ll start

Oh thank you so much, I’ve been trying to get more people to read it :slight_smile:

No problem! I’ll get back to you tomorrow when I’ve read a little of your story. I’ll give you some feedback and tips, (if nessascery). Maybe we can even be co-authors once I get a laptop! Y’all to you tomorrow.

Ok I know fast reply but I figure I’ll trll you now. The first episode is WAY to rushed. Not trying to be mean just trying to make you better as an author. Also if your going to allow customization of the best friend, it only makes sense to let the readers costomizr the main character as well. Keep up the good work!

Sounds great, I look forward to hearing from you :blush: xx

Do you think I could allow partial customisation of the main character then, because she does have family that appear in the story and I don’t want them to look too different?

I say allow full customization of main character and as you introduce family, allow readers to choose skin color and hair color

I’ll think about it, thanks for the advice though, goodnight, I look forward to reading more tips soon :blush: xx

Ok. You want to do a read4read? If so, please comment your story title etc.

I will read and give you my feedback but i expect the same…

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: