Please delete. (15)

Only chapter 1-2 because I was eager to publish, but yeah!

Hey! Do you have a link?

@r.j.14
Updated with link!

Perfect! I’ll do a review!
You can read my story if you want too (I don’t force you lol)

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

Oh, I already started reading your story. My favorite characters are Randy and Andrew!

Haha thanks by the way :slight_smile:

Hey! I only read two chapters because you said that you didn’t finished Episode 3.
So here’s my review (and my goal isn’t to hurt your feelings) :

Honestly, at first, I thought it was a stereotypical story about a normal girl who is in love with a celebrity and one day, she got kidnapped and it was her idol because there’s a lot of story about celebrities on Episode and they all look alike. But, yours was different :

• Seriously girl, good job on the directing!!! It was perfect and really cool!!! I love when she was watching the episodes of Jason and we can watch it with her! The only error was when the parents were in the hotel and the little sister was the same height as her father when they went outside! After that, it was impressive!!!
  • I really love the characters and they are really well described!!! I feel so bad for Quinn :frowning: , hope she’ll stay strong!
  • Personnally, I don’t like when the chapters are too long (nothing against you, it’s just me lol :sweat_smile:). Yes, the chapters were long but I wasn’t bored at all and there were actions! Like we always learn something new!
  • Maybe you can add more choices so the reader can feel like we are with the character in the story!

For real, I’m waiting for the next chapters! I love your story!! It’s different and awesome!! Hope my review will help you :smiley:

Thank you! I’ll go back over the first two episodes and correct any errors. I seriously thought the chapters were too short, but I guess that’s because I’ve read them several times, and skip over scenes from time to time. 3 should be done between today-Monday. I’ll review your story too! Do you have a thread where your story is promoted, or do you want it PMed?

You’re welcome :smiley:
Perfect!!! I’m waiting for Episode 3 !!
I do have a thread called : Promoting my 1st Episode Story But you can also send the review by PM. Your choice :blush:

I changed the link of the thread finally

Bump! 3 out and ready!

Yesss!!! I’ll read it tomorrow!! :slight_smile: