Please don't tell me I'm the only one

I was waiting for someone to make this thread…

anyways, The CAPTAIN MARVEL trailer dropped a week ago, and I’m so excited!

Also, 3-4 hours ago, X MEN- DARK PHEONIX trailer dropped as well, which was so out of the blue because it felt like they had to do keep doing reshoots and delaying- but I love Sophie Turner, James McAvoy, and Michael Fassbender so much!

I’m so happy!

Also, side note: Magneto is most shipped with Professor X, but in a new movie Submergence, it’s a love story between Fassbender’s Wife (Alicia Vikander, I love her too) and James McAvoy.

Anyways, this is just a thread because I’m happy for MARVEL. (As a whole)

Sorry if you thought this was about directing help.
Also sorry, I had to rant, it’s the only thing good about today.

- Cinnamon Toast :bread:

4 Likes

Ooooo Niceeeeeee

2 Likes

I’m dancingggggg

Well I know I won’t go the cinema to watch it and I’ll patiently wait for one day when it gets online free.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Marvel makes da best movies ever

2 Likes

So true!
Apparently Disney is buying fox though so this is probably the last X men movie.
I hope they don’t reboot the whole thing.

3 Likes

they better nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

3 Likes

Oh my lord, I just realized-
If Disney buys Fox, they’d have to reboot because President of MCU said he wants Fantastic Four (well, I’m fine with that) and X Men, and… Wolverine. He just died though.
And Fox’s movies are going to be scrapped (probably) since they were planning on making and XMEN horror film, the New mutants, and a movie about X-23 and the X Force.

buttt

The biggest problem is

deadpool
because he’s r rated and Disney wouldn’t want a non family friendly contented character under their brand, right?

3 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
y can’t Disney not buy Fox tho?

2 Likes

Also, Disney still doesn’t have the rights to Spiderman although they made a deal that allowed him to be in MCU movies, which is ALSOOOO

WHYYY

VENOM,( a Spiderman character), will come out in a month or so.

2 Likes

Because MCU wants the rights to their characters back.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
new Spidey??

2 Likes

Nahh… Spiderman belongs to Sony, but Spiderman was the agreement that Sony made with Marvel after Amazing Spiderman 2 didn’t do well that MCU could have Spiderman in some movies, so the opening credits say SONY for Homecoming. Which is why we have the amazing Tom Holland.

3 Likes

Oooooh

2 Likes

I’m just like reading through, thinking of what will happen to those great films . Oh my life. I never knew any of this until now.

2 Likes

Oh, the shock!

Just kidding/ Yep, if they replace Hugh Jackman, it will never be the same.

if they replace hugh jackman…so help me god i would spam them with hate comments and start the world war 3

2 Likes

To everyone who hasn’t seen –

4 Likes

YESSSSSSS
body is clear

2 Likes

Disney will go where the $$ is. They are associated with plenty of adult oriented content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure he already announced that he won’t be playing Logan/Wolvie anymore.

1 Like