Please fix my warning real quick,,

i have a warning on the bolded area but everything seems fine??

&speechbubble is 166 316 to 100% with tail_bottom_left
@zoom reset AND SEALIA is read_phone_shocked
        ARIANNA
    (Mum and dad are at work early today...)
&JULIA moves to layer 3
&JULIA spot 0.643 193 187 in zone 2
&SEALIA is read_phone_gasp_shocked THEN SEALIA is react_claphands_happy
        ARIANNA (deepbreath)
    (I don't know where to go other than the main entrance.)
&speechbubble is 166 300 to 100% with tail_bottom_right
&SEBASTIAN moves to layer 0
&SEBASTIAN spot 0.158 221 396 in zone 2 AND SEBASTIAN is react_sit_checkphone_bored AND SEBASTIAN faces right
&pause for 0.3 THEN SEALIA is search_neutral THEN ARIANNA is think_rubchin
JULIA (callout_neutral)
Sealia!
&WILLIAM moves to layer 2
&WILLIAM spot 0.158 333 440 in zone 2
&SEALIA moves to layer 4

&SEALIA walks to spot 0.64 131 189 zone 2 in 5 AND SEALIA is walk_worried_loop THEN SEALIA is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop AND JULIA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

&pan to zone 2 AND WINTER is talk_neutral_loop THEN SEBASTIAN is idle_sit_leanforward_listen_impressed_loop AND WILLIAM walks to spot 0.158 270 436 in zone 2 in 3 THEN WILLIAM is talk_greet_neutral THEN WILLIAM walks to spot 0.158 201 381 in zone 2 in 4 THEN WILLIAM is talk_sit_reassure_happy AND WILLIAM faces right AND SEBASTIAN faces left AND SEBASTIAN is talk_sit_neutral_loop
@pause for 6
&cut to zone 1 AND ARIANNA is idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop THEN ARIANNA walks to spot 0.643 64 185 in zone 2 in 6 THEN ARIANNA is idle_awkward_scratch_loop
JULIA (talk_gossip)
What's the goss?
&pan to zone 2
SEALIA (talk_read_phone_neutral)
There's a new girl coming here.
JULIA (talk_excited_happy)
Yes!
&pause for 0.4 THEN OCHEAN walks to spot 2 800 -300 in 4 AND WINTER walks to spot 2 700 -300 in 4
JULIA (talk_primp_neutral)
I'll have another wannabe girl worship me.
SEALIA (talk_afraid)
Yeah...
&JULIA is react_startled_subtle AND SEALIA faces left AND SEALIA is think_rubchin
ARIANNA (talk_greet_shy)
Yeah, hi. I'm the new girl.
@pause for 3 AND SEALIA faces right THEN SEALIA is think_rubchin THEN SEALIA faces left
ARIANNA (talk_shrug_concerned)
Would you mind showing me around?
ARIANNA (talk_sheepish_rubneck)
I was supposed to come here with my parents but they're busy.
&pause for 0.3 THEN SEALIA faces right AND SEALIA is talk_startled_neutral AND ARIANNA is idle_awkward_uneasy_loop
JULIA (talk_afraid)
Eurh..

&SEALIA walks to spot 0.64 131 189 in zone 2 in 5 AND SEALIA is walk_worried_loop THEN SEALIA is idle_shiftweight_neutral_loop AND JULIA is idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

1 Like

omg thank you so much ur a lifesaver
i reread it so many times idfbxbf

Happens to all of us! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.