Please give me some title ideas!

So, I want to write a story for the new SWY contest and I want a title :innocent: The story is about a business woman and a business man who had a crush on each other for a while but didn’t told anyone :joy: They are asked to go on a business trip together and they couldn’t show each other that they are enjoying each others company :rofl:
Please give me some title ideas:innocent:

5 Likes

Story plot sounds good …
Hope you find the title which suits the best

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Devil_Herself can help @Stephanie12 with tittle

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If the business that these people are in does like operations, it could be called “Operation Poker Face” or something like that because they are sent on an operation but they have to hide their feelings for each other (poker face)

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I will go with “Poker face” :scream: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Np! Lmk when you post the story! I would love to read it!

2 Likes

Sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi! @Stephanie12
@Devil_Herself will be here soon to help

2 Likes

Hey?! I can help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!! Thank you for the tag @Kande10 :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

you’re welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

Okay if you still need help,

• His buisness Crush
• Tragedies and love in buisness
• Still loving you
• Percentages of love

2 Likes

@Kande10 Thanks :innocent:
@Devil_Herself Thanks for the help :grin: but I have already got the title :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will definitely need your help in the future :innocent:

2 Likes

you’re welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

No problem :relaxed:!

2 Likes

I recommend visitng my Story Title Shop :tulip: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.