Please Give My Story A Read!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

2 Likes

I’ll be reading this tomorrow. Or, I guess, later today (it’s 12:21 AM).

1 Like

I wound love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

1 Like

Looks awesome! I would be willing to do a r4r with you if you would like.
Title: Sorry, Wrong Number
Chapter: 3
Genre: thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link:
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5933958626344960
Cover:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Senada and @lizzy.writes

Im up for R4Rs! Ill send you SS after you send me SS.

1 Like

@gisellec Is the first episode only customization or is there any plot in it?

1 Like

There is a 10+ minute plot after the CC :wink:

1 Like

I’ll read it as soon as I can and comment in the fanmail. I don’t need an R4R from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay sounds good! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Np :blush:

1 Like

EPISODE 4 OF BLADES OF DESIRE OUT!!

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Link:

1 Like

I’ll read your story once you’ve PMd me an SS!!

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Link:

Episode 5 of Blades of Desire is OUT! Make sure to check it out :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you enjoy!!

Story Name: Blades of Desire

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Episodes: 5

Covers:

Link:

1 Like

Episode 6 is out now! Link below!

Story Name: Blades of Desire

Genre: Thriller

Episodes: 6

Covers:

Link:

2 Likes

I read it! (And loved it) Going to continue when my passes are refilled :heart:

2 Likes

hi there! if you liked their stories i’m sure you’ll like mine as well! :sparkling_heart::grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

Aw tysm!

@Sydney_H please close this thread as I am opening a new one!