Please help a girl in need! (splashes)

Hi, can you make me a splash (I give credits). If you are interested then please follow most of my instructions down below, and if you want can you make me both sound and mature themes:

• Says: Turn up your volume for a better experience!
  • Author’s name: Silla.Episode
  • Include author’s name yes/no: Yes on the top/bottom right conor.
  • Social media tag: IG=@Silla.Episode
  • Include social media tag yes/no: yes
  • Any characters: No
  • Colors to use: Black and red. And maybe try and make it a little
    gloomy.
  • Colors to avoid: Pink, purple and orange
  • Specific background: N/A
  • Specific overlays: Maybe a headset or some nodes.
  • Anything else: Just try your best, and if you want you can put extra things or colors in it, if you think it fits in.
  • Says: This story contains mature themes and strong languages
  • Author’s name: Silla.Episode
  • Include author’s name yes/no: Yes
  • Social media tag: IG=Silla.Episode
  • Include social media tag yes/no: Yes
  • Colors to use: Black and red or the colors that fits in
  • Colors to avoid: Pink and purple
  • Specific background: N/A
  • Specific overlays: Just what fits in
  • Anything else: Include 2 characters

Character: BREE

• Character structure: Body: Rose 5

Brow: Arched Thick Styled, deep brown

Hair: Long Wavy Blowout, Light brown

Eyes: Female Generic, Hazel Dark

Face: Diamond

Nose: Defined Natural

Lips: Full Round Pouty, Rose Matte

• Character outfit (top= Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black. Bottom= Pleated Sequin Skirt Metal Grey Black. Shoe= Boot Stiletto Knee High Leather Black. Necklace= Lock Necklace Metal Gold. Tattoes= Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid AND Sound Waves Tattoo. Pircings= Eyebrow Piercing Horizontal Barbell Silver AND Floral Lace Dangling Earrings Grey Silver)

Character: ETHAN

• Character structure: Body: Rose 5

Brow: Straight Medium Scar, Deep Brown

Hair: Medium Side Curls, Black Dark

Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded, Brown Black

Face:* Square Defined

Nose: Grecian Narrow

Lips: Small Heart, Neutral Medium Nude Matte.

• Character outfit (top= Sleeves Swoopneck Neutral Black bottom=Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black. Shoe= Chunky Sneakers Leather Black. Tatto=

Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black. Pircings=

Large Studs Plastic Grey Black

You can just make them do an animation that fits.

2 Likes

Uhh hey! I have some of my splash examples if you want some just to see not use :blush: (to see my style if it’s what you want)

1 Like

Yes, gladly :grin:

1 Like

Great here;

Summary

1 Like

WOW! Theese are amazing I really like your style :heart_eyes: I would love to get a splash from you. You can just follow some of my requirement and just do what you think fits in :blush:

1 Like

Great! But I may take a day because My computer is not with me is it okay if I can make them by tomorrow?

Yes, just take your time :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I’ll try to make them look amazing :relieved:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hello darling! I should have them ready in an hour or two :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hey! Hahah I took long sorry :woman_facepalming:t2:

Here ya go

Summary

You can credit me @epy.lilly3 on Ig if you don’t mind :blush:

1 Like

THEY ARE AMAZING :smile: I love them :heart_eyes: Thanks and I’ll make sure to credit you :blush:

2 Likes

But can you make them a bit bigget like: 640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall, because it’s too small to upload to my account :kissing_smiling_eyes: :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks girl :sob::purple_heart: you can use befunky to make them bigger its a free website just type in befunky and you’ll find it!

1 Like

Thanks for your help, and AMAZING splashes :heart_eyes: :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem! :purple_heart:

Surely this should be in the art resources category as she is asking for splashes. :thinking: (like covers is in that category?)