Please help a girl out if you know how (❁´◡`❁)

Hello everyone, if you’re seeing this please take time to read this and if you know how to help, please do because I have no idea what to do :pleading_face: . So I’ve been coding on the portal for years and you could say that I’m still learning but I’m definitely experienced. I know this is a glitch/error/bug, whatever it’s called, it’s been going on for over three weeks, at first I thought it would go away but as I see the days passing it’s only getting worse. At first the weather effects stopped showing up and when they did they slowed down the entire scene making it look as if it was glitching and now a few text effects have stopped working as well. Now I made a few rain overlays to resolve the issue because I need to update BUT now that the text effects started having a problem as well I’m beyond frustrated and don’t know what to do. I reached out to Episode but they didn’t give me a clear answer whatsoever, they told me to log in and out and nothing changed. Is anybody else having the same issue as me and if yes, what have you tried to do to resolve it? Has anything worked? I’m just surprised because I’ve never had problems with the portal before apart from the preview not showing up but that was a general issue for a while from what I remember. To be more specific the text effects that don’t work are: underline and highlight.

4 Likes

Try refreshing the cache of chrome?

1 Like

Hey girl thanks for replying, yeah I’ve already tried that but nothing happens :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh!! :sweat_smile: If not idk …

1 Like

It’s okay, thanks for replying regardless :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem :relaxed:

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Have you tried a different browser? It may just be the browser

2 Likes

I’ll try it, thank you for offering a solution :heart:

2 Likes

Does it do the same thing in the app? I have a similar issue where sounds and weather effects don’t show up in the web previewer but they do on the app. Maybe check the app to see if it works there?

1 Like

I’ll try that, thank you :sparkling_heart: