Please help ! Error 87 bug

Someone please help !!! I’m writing a story & after a certain point i would get this error that pops up & it would freeze my preview screen & says error 87 above the preview loader. I’ve done so much research on how to fix this but I can’t find anything. Guys please help a fellow writer out it’s so frustrating !!! :persevere::persevere::persevere:

2 Likes

I’ve also previewed my story in app, and this bug crashes the app as well!

When this happens to me, i just reload the whole site. or I sign out and sign back in

i’ve reloaded and it does nothing. i’m gonna try the sign out & sign back in!

1 Like

lmk if it works

1 Like

I’ve had this issue before and I usually have to reboot my computer.

1 Like

i’ve tried that also but no luck :persevere:

1 Like

Do you have a pic?

give me a sec, im loading it in right now

1 Like

1 Like

Could you send me a pic of the code because sometimes it crashes on the previewer but on the app it doesn’t.

1 Like

idk if my coding is wrong but it crashes the app as well…i cant even restart my story because its frozen when i open it !

1 Like

it didnt :persevere:

It’s definitely no the the code. What model computer do you have mine is Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and it crashes a lot too?

its a windows for education laptop called a thinkpad. its my school laptop. idk if thats whats causing the issue or the poor wifi i have where i am. i do leave to go back home in the morning, when i get home i will test it again and see if its the wifi.

1 Like

Sounds good and I hope it works out.

1 Like

thanks for the help! I’ll keep you updated

1 Like

Hopefully it’s just the wifi, I don’t think it’s a website glitch though.

it wasnt the wifi…its still doing the same thing.

Have you tried reopening the portal in a new tab?